• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

darkkight2468'S application

1. In-game name:darkkight2468
  2. Location & Age:NY, 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):yes i have been banned before but i can't remember from where.
  4. explanation-the OP was messing with everyone by claiming land to not be breakable including taking my house in return i attacked him and was listed being banned for greifing and i was banned several months ago
  5. Referral(s):khoibui
  6. Reason you should be accepted:i love minecraft in general i would almost never greif and i have read over the rules of this server and will follow them with all my ability. i also have friends on here who wanted me to join them.
  7. How did you hear about Herocraft?:eek:ne of my friends (khoibui) told me about this server and how it was a great RPG
  8. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes i am right now
  9. Additional Info:i really like playing minecraft ever since i got the game i am a good student in school and i also play sports. also even though there is a good amount of fighting in this server i mostly like to build and help others instead of being on the front lines. i hope i will be accepted and i am deeply sorry about the last ban and it will never happen again