• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Darkerson's Whitelist Application

Darkerson

Glowing Redstone
In-game name: Darkerson
Location & Age: USA, 33
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None (Only previously played on Super Earth, and am still on good terms there.)
Referral(s): None
Reason you should be accepted: I am a dedicated fan of the game. I can get lost for hours just doing simple things, such as exploring, building, terra forming, and, of course, mining. I also like to socialize and make friends. Also, I have been looking for a server with a detailed RPG setup and a tight-knit community. Your site/server looks to fit that bill, and I am very intrigued.
Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes.
Special Key: {HCD9}
Additional Info: I am trying to get a better idea of what all is available out there to play. I used to want to just play on the biggest, most populated servers, thinking more was better. Found out the hard way that is not so. Now, I focus on lower population servers, as I have found the communities are usually more tight-knit and cohesive, and there is less drama overall.

(This is also posted on the MineCraft Forums)

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Welcome to herocraft! Check your PM for more info! If you have any questions or conerns feel free to PM me! :)

Darkerson

Glowing Redstone
I will probably not be on much until this weekend or so. Gonna be super busy until then. Hopefully it wont be a problem. Dont want to get un-white listed or anything. Thanks again for accepting me. I have been reading up on the wiki in what little spare time I do have and it makes it even more painful to not be able to dive in until then!