• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DarkCloud784's Application to whitelist

I was informed by someone to apply here after applying on your minecraft forum thread, they said you guys had a specifc way of doing things since I am also a server owner.

In-game name: Darkcloud784
Location & Age: US-26
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Never been banned
Referral(s): none =(
Reason you should be accepted:If I were accepted, I am there to play the game. Enjoy community and maybe build some fantastic structures in the process. My main reason i believe I should be accepted is because I enjoy RPG's and I know the developers of your server have the best mind set for adding this feature to minecraft. Not just with plugins but with overall design characteristics and qualities.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC):: Yes
Special Key: HCD12
Additional: I do have a server of mine own, but often go to others to get away from administration. Logging on and having 2973409274209437 people pm you is a bit nerve racking sometimes. I also want to add that I'm not a 12 year old child that will ask a million questions about how things work. I enjoy being active on MULTIPLE community boards and find it interesting how multi-cultural people can mesh with each other in the field of gaming.