• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dark Times Are Upon Us... Enter The Dark Brotherhood

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
The OP states that it doesn't want applications, so this thread is fair game ;)

Love Deuce, but this song is far from his best.
yeah it says nobody likes us and we dunt give a shit :p

but yeah tbh I like the song The one and then Freaky Now and I came to party, some of the only ones I can think of atm.

woah wild gotta admit I love having you here, DB gives 0 shits about elo
Because you are unskilled and get cheap kills to gain elo

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
yeah it says nobody likes us and we dunt give a shit :p

but yeah tbh I like the song The one and then Freaky Now and I came to party, some of the only ones I can think of atm.
The One and Till I drop are my favorites :p

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
god dam

U r in, mainly for the fact that it is a glorious app, i have been thinking about a town, but there is some problems with that, mainly 4 members r town owners and others most likely wont want to leave their town, but we do hav a base and Leo it is at 420 -6969
ekscooz me m8 u didngt apply to me i am not in yet

Xhazed

Portal
The say i was raiding enchantedhollow with tdfootball or xmjay idk and i jump out and kill pew and then he comes back with you ( maybe it was true idk) but w.e yea that day

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
The say i was raiding enchantedhollow with tdfootball or xmjay idk and i jump out and kill pew and then he comes back with you ( maybe it was true idk) but w.e yea that day
I don't think it was me prob true.