• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die (PC)

c12095

Holy Shit!
Stop fucking teasing me with this game!!!! I forgot about it from the last time you mentioned it to me :(

ddrheretic

Legacy Supporter 4
I was going to eventually pick up a used ps3 just to play this. I would much rather play it on pc though.

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
from playing the ps3 version of this game, i have to say it is the most stressful game ever. I would also say it beats skyrim by a long shot when it comes to gameplay. Great game, but requires 100% dedication to come close to beating it.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Pre-ordered. I loved the first installment and I cannot wait! I look forwards to invading your worlds and have, but one thing to say to thee, Prepare to Die.

_KittyGotWet_

Banned
For those of you who are not prepared to die, I cannot stress how important it is to play in co-op.
Co-op will not save your ass most the time, but it gives you the ability to distract any enemies and hide in the corner to cry. Dying all the time doesn't make this game difficult, it's the fear of death. I walk at a turtle's pace trying to spot hiding enemies and traps, then a phantom invades my world and stabs me in the arse. I have a zero success rate so far at killing invaders. They're the ones who really make this game unpredictable and enjoyable (That may not be the word you use for it).

_KittyGotWet_

Banned
I am so jealous of PC players getting this DLC early. It is so awkward getting someone to PvP right now, with the current system. Even when you do find someone, they've done the bottomless box glitch and kick your ass anyway. Or they're Japanese in which case they kill me with their fists.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I bought this game for myself and Apherdite, woo.

Edit: i'd advise not getting this game, it is a very VERY poor console port.