• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Danielcan's Ban appeal

Danielcan

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN:Danielcan
Banned by:
@Danda
Time of ban:4 and a half months ago
Reason for ban:
Pending investigation

Your story: Hello i got banned because of duping 4 and a half months ago. I'm not going to defend because i know what i did and i know it was wrong and offensive to server rules. But my school starts in 2 weeks and its medical high school (with maths , geometry and physics) that will ruin my life with 12 exams in 1 week so i won't be able to use computer but in this 2 weeks i just want to play herocraft one more time before school starts and ruins my life. I lost my everything in herocraft , my items , my money , my friends also my town. I'm asking for mercy please @Kainzo i know what i did was bad , but i just want to team up with my friends (if i can find anyone) and do some raids or help people in tour chat in this 2 weeks , i just missed herocraft community so much :(

Note: I know my english is bad and i was bad person but please @Kainzo @Danda i know its my 3rd appeal but please forgive me , i just want to open a new page :(

Edit : @Kainzo i know i did something really bad but please forgive me and give me last chance , because probably i will stop playing after 2 weeks , man i know i didn't help herocraft alot but i will start helping now , i swear to god i will never dupe again , its been almost 5 months. I know i said please alot but i really missed playing herocraft so much and i'm not the old troll kid anymore.
You know that i lost all of my stuff , money , town . I just want to start a new page please kainzo :(

Last edited: