• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DamionDL's Whitelist application.

DamionDL

Gold
  1. Minecraft In-game name: DamionDL
  2. Location & Age: United States & 24
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google search for Servers using the Heroes Plugin
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I like to help others. I have small creativity on my own, but with direction I feel I can help with any projects people would wish me to help with. I've read the rules and terms, and have browsed the wiki. I definitely plan on spending plenty of time on the wiki. I'm polite and try to be friendly with everyone, I just like the feeling of being in a good community.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCD8
  10. Additional Info: I'm married, I even play Minecraft with my wife on the 360. Most of my time at the moment is spent sleeping, working or puttering around on Minecraft and the roleplaying forums I'm a member on, or listening to music.

FalseLuck

Legacy Supporter 7
I will as soon as I can :)[DOUBLEPOST=1347879311,1347879104][/DOUBLEPOST]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything Appears to Check Out Welcome To HeroCraft!

Please Check Your Inbox For a PM. You Should be Whitelisted Shortly![DOUBLEPOST=1347879361][/DOUBLEPOST]@Alator can you change his name please? <3

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter