• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

D3str0y4h's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3str0y4h

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: D3str0y4h
  2. Location & Age: 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): 1, like a year ago
  4. Referral(s): The internet
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minecraft forums
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a good builder and I would really like to play on this server
  9. Additional Info: Heroes plugin is my favorite plugin ever

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
** Reviewing Application **

Continuing from your previous application here, I'm going to decline you also. You have many offenses under your account regardless if it was you or your friend - you're the owner therefore hold ultimately responsibility. Your offenses as follows:
  • Offenses 1, 2 & 3: As seen here, you were banned for "griefing", "spambot" and "FlyHack".
  • Offense 4: This one states "Trolling. AVO fangirl."
  • Offense 5: Shown here (CTRL F + D3str0y4h), this one states "Banned. God you suck at this".
  • Offense 6: Whilst only minor but still nonetheless dishonest, your application post here states you're 12 yet you've put 17 on here.
With how many offenses, especially the severe one of using fly hacks - you won't be accepted onto this server. I suggest you to find a different server and not re-apply again here ever.

@D3str0y4h

Denied & Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.