• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

D&D

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
@strongholdx @strongholdx @strongholdx @strongholdx @strongholdx @strongholdx @strongholdx @strongholdx @strongholdx @strongholdx @strongholdx @strongholdx @strongholdx @strongholdx @strongholdx @strongholdx

You're amazing <3

So let's decide on a DM! I would prefer to play a player this time around if someone else wants to take up the mantle? Also we need a date we can all be free on to do this. I'm thinking either thursday or friday is a good night to get together and roll characters and get to know each other well while Stronghold is being awesome(No pressure, hell, you could even rip some of the settings from your FanFic).

We'll need dedication and someone who knows how to set up an IRC for this, is their a roll dice command in it? We could use Teamspeak/Mumble at the same time to talk out of character and to figure things out if we make and "Oops". How big should the group be as well? I'm thinking 4-5 players at the most and then the DM.

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
Haha, You don't need to participate just have a story with some twists, maybe a couple dungeons planned out with some cool puzzle/traps, and then we can take it from there. If you want to participate you can of course! Would love to have you! :D

RedKhan

Soulsand
6 Sounds like the ideal number, if somebody can't make it then somebody else can tow their character about until a suitable point. I'm wondering what time this would take place assuming we can sort out all the other stuff, I'm sure people will be in different timezones. We'll be using 4th edition rules? And dice rolls could be handled on the DM's side so it's not too important that we see the rolls.

Also Stronghold just incase it wasn't obvious, don't give the scenario to anyone but the DM.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Fuck this. Gah, my brain. This all makes scant sense to me tbh. Here's a list of everything Im going to come up with, no specifics just general, If I'm missing something please let me know.

Characters to play as (6?)
- Classes (?)
- Stats
  • Strength (Attacks)
  • Dexerity (What the hell does this do?)
  • Charisma (Personality/ disposition)
  • Speed (I don't mean the drug)
  • Magic (Magic power)
  • Luck (Effects everything)
  • What the fuck am I missing?
- Names (?)

NPCs
- Quests (2-3?)
- Enemies (Lots)
- Allies
- Boss (Multiple?)

Items
- Weapons
- Potions
- Armor
- Food (Healing)
- Scrolls
- Quest items

Spells
- Fire
- Water
- Earth
- Air
- Lightning
- Ice
- Light
- Dark

Dungeon(s):
- Traps
- Riddles
- Fights
- Boss
- Loot

Bosses
- Stats
- Weaknesses
- Strengths
- Strategy (?)

Note: all (?) mean that I'm not sure if we need it

Good god I hope I get paid for this. Anywho, depending on when this is and availibility of a computer at said time, I think I may join you guys as DM. Was I right in my assumption about the meaning of DM??

RedKhan

Soulsand
Yeah DM is dungeon master.

If your gonna DM you might want a copy of the rulebook (To piratebay!) or if you intend to wing it, we're basically playing Stronghold & Dragons :p

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah DM is dungeon master.

If your gonna DM you might want a copy of the rulebook (To piratebay!) or if you intend to wing it, we're basically playing Stronghold & Dragons :p

Yeah, I'll DM for you guys but you play by my rules because fuck other people's rules. i also find it hard to beleive that I missed NOTHING on the list above. Also I'd like a list of everyone participating for the lols.

Also, @RedKhan I like the sig

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Honestly have no idea when I can get this for you guys, lots of irl stuff going on. I'll get to it when I can

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
No problem~ Don't feel pressured! We can start a different game while you work on it. If it gets to hectic don't feel bad if you have to drop it. We understand! Jump into the trust quilt!

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Serriously, I need a list of people playing. Also when are we planning this, i still have nothing down. however, ideas are slowly cooking in my head, if you listen closely you can hear the gears turning

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
mkay so 4-5 players ish? would you guys prefer to choose your own class and I assign stats to the character or I assign stats to a character, give them a class and then you choose them. Keep in mind I have no idea what the fuck i'm doing