• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cybersword - The Guide Application

Cybersword

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Minecraft IGN: Cybersword
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 16|EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since December 2010
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I believe I would be a good guide because I have been here for a very long time and have seen this server's community undergo many changes and I believe that I can help it grow and remain healthy by being a Guide. In the past I have been a Proctor, and have recently resumed my Banker position. I have learned quite a bit through these previous positions and believe I can use this knowledge to effectively help people as a Guide. I also believe that as a veteran player, it is my responsibility to help newer players and older players alike. Becoming a Guide would allow me to do much more to fulfill this responsibility. I have become very active once again, and can be on often enough to help people at all sorts of hours.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have been very devoted to this server ever since I first joined. I would love to be able to help the server even more than I can now. I know that in the past I may have made a few stupid mistakes, even as a proctor I remember making one particularly dumb decision. I learned much from my mistakes, especially the couple that had repercussions, and each time, I realized how much I actually care for the server and its community.