• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Custom Potions] Mana and Stamina potions

Cowcium

TNT
Thanks to vanilla minecraft, instant health potions are a reality. However with the Heromod, many potions are redundant or so pitifully ineffective they are not used. To list a few; the regeneration potion, instant damage potion and the invisibility potion.

Now, considering these aren't in use properly in the game, is it possible to re-purpose them to fit Herocraft? As such, it would further integrate Alchemy as a combat-related profession and likely improve player vs player combat due to new integrated mechanics.

I am not a coder. I am not proposing to do this for the server, I'm merely suggesting it as a possibility. I understand that this may weaken the importance of some class skills such as 'Meditation' or the Ninjas stamina regeneration, but it would give all classes the chance to escape a tight spot after some mis-managed skills.

What do you think? Is it possible?