• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Custom Mobs.... with Skills?!

Ultanian

Portal
I heard that in one of the next updates there will be custom mobs, what I think when I hear that is Mobs with different attributes than others, even if they are the same mob. Also, I think it would be cool if some kinds of mobs could use skills, depending on their type and level. Here is a short list of Mobs I can think of...

• Undead Warrior: Level 1-20, has Bash. Is a Zombie with an Iron Chest, Chain Helmet, Chain Leggings, and Chain Boots. Wields an Iron Sword.
  • Undead Caster: Level 1-20, has Fireball. Is a Skeleton with Full Leather armor. Wields a bow, but instead shoots fireballs.
  • Banshee: Level 10-30, has Despair. Is a Zombie with Full Black Leather armor and is invisible. Holds nothing in hand.
  • Earth Entity: Level 5-25, has Tremor. Is a invisible Zombie holding a Grass Block and a Grass Block for a head.
  • Fire Entity: Level 30-50, has Fireblast. Is a invisible Zombie holding Fire, lit on fire, and has Fire Resistance potion on.
  • Shock Entity: Level 40-60, has Bolt. Is a invisible Super Charged Creeper, so that you can only see charged animation. If someone gets too close it will blow up.
  • Rotting Zombie: Level 11-31, has no ability. Wears Green Leather Leggings and Chest, and when it dies it throws a poison splash potion.
  • Wolf: Level 6-26, is already agroed and has Resistance I, Strength I, and Speed I.
  • Spirit: Level 15-35, just a plain old invisible enderman. All that can be seen are his eyes.
  • Mother Spider: Level 45-65, has Web and can spawn Cave Spiders. Also has Regeneration II.
  • Giant: Level 65, a stronger Giant than normal, has no skills but kills target instantly if they land a hit.

Weikauno

Coder
I like the idea, would like to see mobs with skills that would be pretty cool, make pve much more interesting

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Mobs (well, at least bosses in HeroDungeon) will have skills. Same as they did last map in Mob Arenas.

The bosses in MAs had unique skills.

Ultanian

Portal
2013-07-22_01.43.03.png 2013-07-22_01.46.45.png 2013-07-22_01.51.49.png 2013-07-22_01.56.50.png 2013-07-22_01.59.28.png I tried to get screenshots before, finally figured out how lol. Try to guess which ones are which!

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
this is something we are already working on.