• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Custom item crafting bugs

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
Two minor bugs on the item crafting. I tested the soul stones in this thread on other sets and they worked fine. All the crystals are new(ish).

Luminous Staff with ordinary soul stone. Not sure if that staff would give me the correct one but I didn't risk crafting it for the sake of my ordinary stone.

upload_2015-11-19_20-19-39.png

Prismatic Staff with ordinary soul stone. This bug has already been reported on a different thread for the luminous set. It also says 'Only alchemist can craft stone' if that helps.

upload_2015-11-19_20-28-24.png

_Trains_

Obsidian
Two minor bugs on the item crafting. I tested the soul stones in this thread on other sets and they worked fine. All the crystals are new(ish).

Luminous Staff with ordinary soul stone. Not sure if that staff would give me the correct one but I didn't risk crafting it for the sake of my ordinary stone.

Prismatic Staff with ordinary soul stone. This bug has already been reported on a different thread for the luminous set. It also says 'Only alchemist can craft stone' if that helps.]
You got your staff, so that's something.