• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Custom Generated World: NEED BUILDS

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
So, I've taken some time so far to look into some custom map generators that customize everything from the biome heights, to the generated villages/dungeons. A lot of structures that are available for download are already used and often known, I'd like to get Herocraft a full custom set of structures to generate for biomes etc. Just MCEdit schematics please, or a flat world with some structures.

Structures Needed:
Biome specific Village houses/churches/whatever you guys think of (can't be bigger than 13x13, exceptions being a mini dungeon which I'm thinking 20x20).
Biome Specific foilage (think Legitimate Pine Forests, Redwood Forest, desert cacti, etc.)

Random structures that could be used in floating islands/massive cliffs.

Things to give you inspiration of what I need:
caves.jpg

fAW4KmT.jpg

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Ok, so, i'm not sure if this is what you need, but i'll put it up anyway. The following are some of my builds that I made in creative. Cause' I was bored:

20130210113857.png

20130210114649.png

20130210114713.png

20130210114921.png

20130210114927.png

20130210114940.png

20130210113539.png

20130210113551.png

20130210113558.png

In terms of buildings, I don't really make any. I did make this, however, for the spire contest:

20121206184256.png

20121206184308.png

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
The buildings and the small structures and custom trees, anything that is something you'd imagine would be cool seeing in a generated world for a specific biome. Like the campfire pit would be fitting for this.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I'm still a bit unsure as to what you want. What do you need all of this for exactly?
To make a custom world generator with custom trees, terrain, buildings etc for a project :D

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
I like the idea of an oasis in a desert, so long as we get rid of lakes in the desert in the first place.
Can you put in jungle treehouses?

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I like the idea of an oasis in a desert, so long as we get rid of lakes in the desert in the first place.
Can you put in jungle treehouses?
That's what I kinda need. Structures that will "populate" the custom biomes. Structures that will give these biomes new trees, new abandoned houses, villager houses, random dungeons, abandoned campsites, norse villages, igloos, etc.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
@gabizou mmk, let me check out mcedit, I am somewhat familiar with it, where do we post things or what do we do with items? build on our own games and send them to you or build on creative? or whatcha want my dearest Gabi? ^_~
There isn't much of a need to use mcedit specifically, you can create the custom objects in a creative world and pm me the world and I'll convert it all to schematics as necessary. Items aren't going to be included in the final structures, so chests will be emptied. ItemFrames can be kept as long as they are not maps. Also, if there is any sort of basement, please make note in the build and mark clearly the depth of the basement etc.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Ok, so, i'm not sure if this is what you need, but i'll put it up anyway. The following are some of my builds that I made in creative. Cause' I was bored:
I STILL WANT THIS MAP SAVE! If you still have it.

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
There isn't much of a need to use mcedit specifically, you can create the custom objects in a creative world and pm me the world and I'll convert it all to schematics as necessary. Items aren't going to be included in the final structures, so chests will be emptied. ItemFrames can be kept as long as they are not maps. Also, if there is any sort of basement, please make note in the build and mark clearly the depth of the basement etc.

sorry, when I said items, I meant lodges/building/whatever we build etc. ^_^ I am working on something now that I will send to you in a bit.

Thanks Gabi!

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
Its really hard to think small, like 13x13... thats tiny LOL I mean, I guess it really isn't tiny, but it seems like it to me.

Anyways, I have other ideas and will be working on other stuff as well.

Talk to meh ;p

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I'm making a collection of environmental objects. Architect map, -30, 500