• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion custom generated world for different specs

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
I have found that necro are always whining about they can't get resource from the nether anymore, and also I think a custom generated world could apply to different specs, like scribe would have a certain radius of custom generated plains biome with pounds and sugar canes and miner would have a certain radius of custom generated mine which coal and iron will be quite usual and diamond gold Redstone and lapis will be rare. I think this would enhance the game play of herocraft and their will be more places for players to go. Ah, the necro can go to a custom generated world which will have glowstone, nether fortress, nether rack and all those nether stuff.
So they can have towns there and their may be war to different dimensions like world war.
Just some suggestion, please,post some suggestion and why and why not you don't want to implement this or why can't.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Different world, necromancers, glowstone, fortress...sounds like the nether to me which the server has. More worlds might mean players are spread out plus more worlds would be a nightmare when it comes to lag.

Jaw895

Legacy Supporter 8
And seprate worlds means less lag actually it puts less stress on each world therefore less lag. Correct if im wrong kainzo. Other then that i hate this idea. Takes risk out of the game.