• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Curse

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
It is basically remove the sound effects of curse, when you use the skill curse it apparently makes a loud ghast noise signifying to the enemy to back off. In my opinion curse should be a sneaky skill catching your opponent off guard.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
I'd vote for changing curse from RNG to just 50% melee damage, but thats just too logical...
No, curse in theory should make you miss 1/2 attacks but you could miss 100% of them or None the skill is cooler this way IMO and either a lot worse or a lot better or sometimes it's around 50%

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
@JupiterRome your constant disagreement with my posts is getting old as in this instance you haven't even addressed my suggestion. Could you maybe just have a little bit of maturity?
No, curse in theory should make you miss 1/2 attacks but you could miss 100% of them or None the skill is cooler this way IMO and either a lot worse or a lot better or sometimes it's around 50%

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
@JupiterRome your constant disagreement with my posts is getting old as in this instance you haven't even addressed my suggestion. Could you maybe just have
a little bit of maturity?
Thanks for pointing the disagree out, I'm on an iPod with iOS 4 (idk if iOS matters) and meant hit agree, also I havnt constantly disagreed? I actully really like this idea

Ahrall

Legacy Supporter 5
Not directly related to curse, but I do believe that some of the sounds in the game should be tweaked.

(The following does not take firework explosions into account)
Some important skills make very loud distinct sounds such as curse, boastful bellow, or that-recall-sound-that-is-on-a-few-other-skills. While some important skill's sounds give very little indication that they went off. (Most notorious being blind)
Not sure if there is a way to do it, but if we could crank up the sound volume on some of the quieter skills or lower the volume on louder skills so that all skills could have a relative consistency this would greatly help an issue like this