• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Current vote amount shown

Royfaren

Legacy Supporter 6
I think several people wanted this
Can we have our current vote amount shown on hc.to/vote for logged in players?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

shadrxninga

Coder
That's possible...
http://herocraftonline.com/main/top-voters
shadrxninga
Is there a way to show how many votes you have for X month so you know (even if you arent in the top 10) but can maybe pull this from the SQL db if username = forumname, or something similar?
I could put up a 'Your votes' section in a side block, and I could also look into getting the votes for the current online players showing too. AND... I'll also be getting history for previous months as well.

But all in good time... I'm quite weighed down with lots of school work at the moment, when I've got time to spare I'll start working on these features.

shadrxninga

Coder
I'll have it done in the summer (the coming months). I've been taking a break from quite a lot of development this year to concentrate on my school work. I'll soon have 4 months of free time, so it'll get done :).