• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

cruzerdude10's Ban

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Griefing
  • (Grief must be reported by the structure owner.)
  • (Griefing Rules do not apply in Chaos worlds)
  • Chaos Worlds = Nether
Griefing may be defined as:

• Breaking into any regioned areas otherwise impossible to enter.
  • Emptying chest contents for the sole purpose of grief.
    • This includes dumping on the ground and or burning items en mass.
  • Destroying blocks in another player's structure.
    • Destroying blocks above chests in un-regioned areas is acceptable.
    • Destroying blocks in another player's structure is acceptable if the exact blocks are replaced.
    • Plants must be left in a position where they will regrow to their original state.
  • Mindlessly destroying the landscape.
  • Placing blocks in or around a structure which you do not own.
  • Leaving abusive messages in any form.
  • Teleporting group members to your person and engaging in hostile actions against said group members after they purchased a teleport through trade chat.
  • Harvesting of crops without replanting

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
[USERGROUP=12]@Moderators[/USERGROUP]

Your ban was for griefing a mastery badge from an item frame, however since this is your second infraction, the ban will last 2days. Please wait it out. Remember, the rules can be found at HC.TO/RULES

Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm sorry but in your first reply nor anywhere else or the wiki on forums does it state item frames are griefable, so to my understanding it was treated as chest and thus I took the item from it without breaking the item frame. Also how did you check the item frame? Because recently we had an issue with prisming item frames.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
I am the one who banned you.

Taking items out of an item frame is considered griefing, but is unfortunately not properly written on hc.to/rules and is pretty much considered a unwritten rule. I can understand your reasoning and thus this ban will not count towards your official ban record. If you are not sure wether doing something is considered griefing or illegal in general, please ask a Staff Member(Guide/Mod/Admin).