• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Crusade against Evil

Soulmass

Legacy Supporter 5
As the leader of the GODS, The Order of the Star's new Force against Evil, I GodSlayer Pwnzy say to all Evil this: The forces of Good now have Anti-Evil within them, we have a new plan to have your Evil Legions on your blackened backs!
~+~​
I GodSlayer Pwnzy also have this to say to All Good players: The GODS are the solution to all the grief, all the ganking and all the Evil mistreatment in Bastion. If you want to be apart of this unstoppable force of Absolution, join us The GODS HERE, and become a Hero of Bastion, a Hero of Anti-Evil and Righteous Good!​

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Sooooo, you're planning to fight every single town on Herocraft except your own?

Gl & hf

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
We're planning to fight Evil towns. Neutral towns remain neutral unless they prove themselves evil in the eyes of good.
So you are targetting neutral towns like Camelot, because as you said earlier, you ''see'' us as evil and you therefore have the right to fight us. You could basically just say that any neutral town you dislike is evil, and then use that as an excuse to attack them.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
So you are targetting neutral towns like Camelot, because as you said earlier, you ''see'' us as evil and you therefore have the right to fight us. You could basically just say that any neutral town you dislike is evil, and then use that as an excuse to attack them.
We are not targeting Camelot, I do not believe that we have attacked you in over a month at the least in organized form. If a neutral town attacks us, a GOOD town, then they are likely evil. We consider ourselves and the Order of the Star council to be the sole judges capable of these decisions.

Soulmass

Legacy Supporter 5
Evil dominates this server currently, that is a fact.
We are here to seek it out, control it, and slash its numbers down. We will decide what is evil based upon what breaks our sacred Laws.
We are absolute, we are Justice.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Kainzo Seems like a good time to bring out the knights again.

My blade is not for sale. I am Victor, The Master Samurai and Protector of Newerth. If one does need my expertise, please do not hesitate to ask, but one does not need to open your money pouch.

Soulmass

Legacy Supporter 5
Thank you very much Kainzo, and thank you Leftovers, The OS and The GODS plan to grapple with the festering numbers of Evil.

And to victim130 I want to ask on behalf of the GODS, please join us. Join the crusade against Evil. Raids and Evil bounty hunts every other night. Multiple ranks (you;d be in the top of corse) so youd be revered as a PvP master. Think about it. You're already a known hero, that's why the war on Evil needs you. Please consider it Master Samurai Victor, Protector of Newerth.
-Pwnzy

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Thank you very much Kainzo, and thank you Leftovers, The OS and The GODS plan to grapple with the festering numbers of Evil.

And to victim130 I want to ask on behalf of the GODS, please join us. Join the crusade against Evil. Raids and Evil bounty hunts every other night. Multiple ranks (you;d be in the top of corse) so youd be revered as a PvP master. Think about it. You're already a known hero, that's why the war on Evil needs you. Please consider it Master Samurai Victor, Protector of Newerth.
-Pwnzy
He's with Visidian, if he joins this guild, Visidian will have to disband.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Really a good though if you do help the new people of this server, and not act as an evil guild against evil towns (they will be happy for raids, concidering they are evil and enjoy PVP).

But sorry, I can't mannage to take this seriously when you use all thoose ridiculous titles.
@GodslayorPwnzy, @-WoleverEntun, Archbishop of the Church of Entun and the Holy See of Skyforge, Prince of the Order of the Star, Lord of Skyforge.

Have fun.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
But sorry, I can't mannage to take this seriously when you use all thoose ridiculous titles.
@GodslayorPwnzy, @-WoleverEntun, Archbishop of the Church of Entun and the Holy See of Skyforge, Prince of the Order of the Star, Lord of Skyforge.
^^^^^^^^^^^^ This x 100000

Also, you guys should be going after those assholes in Umbra. I wasn't against them before as I never had met them, but now I see that they truly are evil assholes. I think the server agrees.

Soulmass

Legacy Supporter 5
Really a good though if you do help the new people of this server, and not act as an evil guild against evil towns (they will be happy for raids, concidering they are evil and enjoy PVP).

Have fun.

I expected some criticisms in our humble beginnings. If I'm being completely real, no hint of RP for a second, we plan to help the new players actually and Truly with a passion. Every time I log on, I help a new Initiate, and train them, work with them and give them the tools they need to defeat Evil. The way we help new players, is that any new player can join the Guild, ao
Our help to players Good and Neutral is very real EtKEnn and all other naysayers (you know who you are). And I assure EvilThor that our "ridiculous" Titles are merely our love of Good and helping Good players so much, expressed in slight RP aspects.
The difference between good and Evil: Evil is chaotic and immature, they like to be disorganized and wild; Good like to be Refined and Dedicated, which is expressed through slight RP elements in our names and titles (btw I love yours WoleverEntun :D the length of the title clearly denotes Status, I hope to be greater than just GodSlayer Pwnzy one day) and I want to tell everyone who may think our methods are too over top, that this is just a misinterpretation of our Dedication to the permanent control of Evil.
The GODS and the Church of Entun will take the Crusade to a new level, in the name of King Xexorian of the OS, The GODS save the King!

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff

Have fun.

You mean you can't roleplay, at all, not even a little?

Good for you! Why are you on an RPG server again?

Secondly, it wouldn't be considered an evil guild to evil cities, I don't see how that's possible. Considering they only plan to counter-raid and defend the peaceful citizens of our kingdom. There are known cities that openly declare themselves against everyone as evil in either alignment or faction. That's their choice. Our's is to destroy them. What's your choice? Oh, I forgot... I don't care.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Also, you guys should be going after those assholes in Umbra. I wasn't against them before as I never had met them, but now I see that they truly are evil assholes. I think the server agrees.

Make it so #2.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
You mean you can't roleplay, at all, not even a little?

Good for you! Why are you on an RPG server again?

Secondly, it wouldn't be considered an evil guild to evil cities, I don't see how that's possible. Considering they only plan to counter-raid and defend the peaceful citizens of our kingdom. There are known cities that openly declare themselves against everyone as evil in either alignment or faction. That's their choice. Our's is to destroy them. What's your choice? Oh, I forgot... I don't care.

Why I am on a RP server?
Well let me see, what about role-play?
Heroes is RP, politics is RP, guilds is RP, alignments are RP.

and alright, go ahead and call me:
Evilthor, lord of belegost, Ex-member of academy, former unofficial bandido, ex-academy member, one who helped RoT whit building Horizon, mayor of Camelot, SiC of canterlot, the one who don't like macros mod, Ex-XD council member and truly neutral.
But ima go ahead and keep on calling myself Thor, or maybe EvilThor.
And I will keep on calling wolevenentun for wole, or maybe entun (ingame and on the forums).

I understand what you think of evil guilds, but as I said my concern is; that if you don't crush an evil town compleatly, but only raid them some times, that is for many not a bad thing. They will still get their PVP (don't matter if you raid them while they're raiding or at their town).

Ohh. and my choice is to be neutral, in case you didn't notice: I'm the leader of a neutral town.

to you pwnzy:

To help new players is a really good thing to do, and should be more common.
and In my eyes Evil don't has to be immature/disorganized, but it often end up being so (cause of the evil playerbase).
just look at the early bandidos, very organized and mostly raided evil towns.
PVP attach evil players.
Evil players is usually disorganized and some times immature (not judging anyone).

After all this server is about having fun, that's what I'm doing as a neutral.
If you think it's fun to be good, then good luck.
Then we need more of your kind on this server.

(I don't wish to troll/harass/make fun of you or what you are doing, so pleas don't get this wrong, it's ment as constructive criticism)