• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Cross Class Combo's

dalton10

A frightening Cactus!
Not sure if this is possible :p

Example of what I mean when i say cross class combo's. If a wizard or caster uses fireball on a target and hits, then the target should be vulnerable to a cross class combo. Were, if he/she is on fire, they will take extra damage from bite, and arrows. Another example would be like if someone bites a target, and then get's hit with a sword or bow/arrow. They should take extra damage due to the fact they are bleeding+getting hit. Final example is the fact that if someone is in the middle of recalling, they have left themselves vulnerable to extra damage, and can take like +3-6 damage while recalling.
That is what I think :D comment

dalton10

A frightening Cactus!
Lol, yeah, but I think they could make it so firearrow does no bonus damage if a target is already on fire :p so thats a plus

RumpTroll

Legacy Supporter 1
Different combos like a dragoon impale could give backstab more damage, or piggify would increase the damage on smite. But no clue if that is possible. It would make it more fun to find good combos and fight as a team.

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand
I had an idea like this, but it would be for mastering classes (Master Deciple and Ninja, a new class is unlocked called Black Belt, or something along those lines).

I like this idea, never the less. Players working togeather would make PvP more Dynamic...

Idea: Passive Party buffs when your in a party (If your in a party, with say, a rogue class Bard, you get a passive 5-10% speed boost, or something along those lines)

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I like the general notion, but I don't know how much work it would be or what viable combos there are.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Reminds me of GW2 haha, on the subject though - I reckon this would be a cool idea, I'd love to see the full effects especially in a large scale battle.

TurtleSick

Glowing Redstone
Would encourage the people with the private region to get in a town :p
To get fight buddies :p
And we will get more Guilds from it :OOO
Thats awesome

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
This wouldn't necessarily bring in new guilds.. This would make group pvp more appealing (which, imo, already is appealing enough)