• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

CroCrafter Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grgson

Banned
  1. In-game name:CroCrafter
  2. Location & Age:Croatia 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):No
  4. Referral(s):Curber Texteo
  5. Reason you should be accepted:Its my dream to join some top best pvp serers and play with my friends!
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:My friends told me!
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes i have
  8. Additional Info:My friend Curber get back CroCrafter account and gave it to me and i would be happy to get whitelisted!

Grgson

Banned
  5. Reason you should be accepted: All I want is a fun, well run server with classes. I enjoy making nice buildings, not for beauty, but also as a great defense to both ward off raiders and to impress others. I have also been looking for servers with the heroes plugin, and there are very few good ones
  8. Additional Info:My friend Curber get back CroCrafter account and gave it to me and i would be happy to get whitelisted! I also love football, i play darkorbit, league of legends and minecraft, school- naah! ;D

Axiem97

Dirt
  5. Reason you should be accepted: All I want is a fun, well run server with classes. I enjoy making nice buildings, not for beauty, but also as a great defense to both ward off raiders and to impress others. I have also been looking for servers with the heroes plugin, and there are very few good ones
  8. Additional Info:My friend Curber get back CroCrafter account and gave it to me and i would be happy to get whitelisted! I also love football, i play darkorbit, league of legends and minecraft, school- naah! ;D
Sad when I posted before you and you got a reply before me.......

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
I recall you were banned for griefing Crocrafter.
Then, one of you told us that one hacked the other and stole the account and to unwhitelist crocrafter. We unwhitelisted him and added curber. Now curber says you are his friend and never got hacked by you?

What's up here?

I've unwhitelisted crocrafter until further notice.... a decision I haven't made lightly.

@Brutalacerate

Need some help

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Furthermore, you've lied about your age. Every account you've registered to try and whitelist crocrafter has a different age. Are you 14 or 22?

grgson
Rast97
  1. In-game name: CroCrafter
  2. Location & Age: Zagreb,Croatia,22

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Oh really? Curber told me in game that you posted both, first saying you were 14, then saying you were 22, trying to increase your chance of getting whitelisted. Do you want to try again?

And why are you having people post apps for your account?

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Application denied for the following reasons:
  • Lying about your age
  • Failure to clear up this whole hacking situation
  • Previously banned on the server I do believe. An admin can check.
I wish you the best of luck in your future gaming endeavors.

@Brutalacerate Can I get a lock?

Status
Not open for further replies.