• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Crippledpope's Ban

Crippledpope

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Crippledpope
Banned by: @Kenneth_Chow
Time of ban: 17:47
Reason for ban: Illegal Client Mods
Your story: I had recently introduced my friend to the server and when guiding him through the tutorial I accidentally hit one of the locks to reset my account when showing him how to pick a class, I was so annoyed at the time I had lost grinding up both my class and profession I decided to install a client and use it to grind back up, I was levelling in the elven dungeon when I went to quickly log off to move from a chair to my bed, when I logged back on I was banned for a length of 'today', so I didn't bother disputing and waited 24 hours. The ban had still not been lifted so I assumed it was permanent. I apologise for what happened and would ask for an appeal, however I'm aware I broke one of the core rules and don't assume to be unbanned. Thank you for your time.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: Crippledpope
Banned by: @Kenneth_Chow
Time of ban: 17:47
Reason for ban: Illegal Client Mods
Your story: I had recently introduced my friend to the server and when guiding him through the tutorial I accidentally hit one of the locks to reset my account when showing him how to pick a class, I was so annoyed at the time I had lost grinding up both my class and profession I decided to install a client and use it to grind back up, I was levelling in the elven dungeon when I went to quickly log off to move from a chair to my bed, when I logged back on I was banned for a length of 'today', so I didn't bother disputing and waited 24 hours. The ban had still not been lifted so I assumed it was permanent. I apologise for what happened and would ask for an appeal, however I'm aware I broke one of the core rules and don't assume to be unbanned. Thank you for your time.

There is never a reason for hacking remember that as I am going to give you a second and last chance.

Unban Date: 12/11/16