• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug /cremove does NOT Refund the 500 Souls Spent

Mr_Lolrus

TNT
EDIT: This was not a bug. There was 10 redstone sitting in the councilroom chest, causing it to drain 90 souls from my account every hour. Excuse my ignorance.
"However, you might not want the region to be operating at all times, so you might chose to leave the chest unstocked. For example, a council room can be used to generate power for the town, but it is expensive to do this and this feature might only be used at a time of power emergency. At other times it would be best to leave the chest unstocked. Also, enemy regions can be disabled by removing the reagents from the region chest."

I wanted to move one of my LWCs with me so I used the /cremove command, but ended up getting only 350 souls back.

6522dfd522.png

399f0cad99.png

Before this happened, my friend and I were experiencing problems with the payment command. We had recently got a town running and he (Docxm7) gave me 100 souls using the /money pay Mr_Lolrus 100. I then withdrew money from our town bank using /town withdraw 100 Armistice and I ended up having 85.24 souls.
Our town has a councilroom up, and it is within a tribe.

I'm sorry, but the info in the single paragraph above is NOT verbatim, but I want to let you know there has been something wrong with the payment functions as of posting this. I have also created a petition (#378) covering the town withdrawal bug.

Last edited: