• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Creeper op

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
Creepers lately are 1hitting people, people who are max level specs, this is also making good MA teams wipe because of one explosion, it's rediculous.

They should learn to get away from the blast radius then? If they are such a good MA team, then they should be able to do that. =P Also...isn't the max damage for creepers 500hp? I'm sure fully mastered specs can take that much damage. Get some healers ;D

Lol sorry for not noticing...I'm kinda always wearing armor and all. But yeah, I think they led me to lower health than normal.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
1-shots ought to be reserved for lightning creepers. I would say 475HP or thereabouts for garden-variety. Does anybody have exact numbers on what they deal currently?

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
As a disc (over 1k hp no armour) creepers took me down to 2 and a half hearts and I wasn't even next to them, as a ninja I am 1shotted, as a master Geo I am 1shotted.

Yeah from these reports they seem to be broken or they made another secret buff to creepers ._. I personally thought 500 was enough but this seems to be far too much damage :( a DK with full armor could be lowered to half their health with 2 creeper explosions not even next to them... :/

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Ill go hug a creeper as a fully armored dragoon and see what they do <3

Edit: With iron pants instead of diamond it took me from 1001 -> 649

Edit 2: With no armor it did 800 to me

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3
Ill go hug a creeper as a fully armored dragoon and see what they do <3

Edit: With iron pants instead of diamond it took me from 1001 -> 649

Edit 2: With no armor it did 800 to me

Does nobody else think that that number is a bit high?

I can understand for specced players, it shouldn't be too much of a problem, but unspecced classes (Warrior, Rogue, etc.) are going to have a hell of a time killing creepers out on the roads. I think either their damage should be reduced, or their maximum health should be reduced.

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3
Sprint-hit creeper-back away-rinse-repeat

That only works in theory. When you're actually mob farming, there's more than one mob and usually more than one creeper. So, it's more along the lines of "Sprint-hit-two-creepers-back-away-while-dodging-skeleton-arrow-and-calculating-trajectory-of-the-spider-on-top-of-the-tree," which is a little bit harsh on new players.

I know we want to be a hardcore server where mobs are a challenge, but speaking as a Warrior who spent the majority of his 30 levels mob farming outside of his town, mob farming is more like fighting a battle uphill with an amputated arm and a dislocated kneecap, using a slightly-sharpened spoon as your weapon. I think that slightly nerfing the health pool that creepers have will, at the very least, sharpen the spoon a bit more and maybe relocate your kneecap.