• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Creativity

Aanokint

Obsidian
Who among us is creative? Who has pizzAZZ and character!? Who gets bored in class and writes lyrics, stories, or draws? Who here has an 'A' in their middle name? Share it here! Post what YOU create that is original! I wish I could, but however, I cannot promise noone will steal it.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, I have an "A" in my middle name. I occasionally doodle random things that hold no meaning and end up lost in math when I pay no attention - I'll see if I can get pictures of some of my stuff from Drawing this Semester.

I don't do poetry, I just draw. I also occasionally write rough drafts of stuff to complete someday. (You can imagine how well that works out.)

Aanokint

Obsidian
Alright, here's one song's worth of lyrics(2-2.5 min long track i'd guess) This was done during Algebra 2(the class where i get bored and do absolutely nothing. [ @Brutalacerate ;P]) I had also stayed up all night the previous night playing HC! :D Also it's a two voice song. The lines marked '1' are sang by your's truly. '2' parts are sang by my friend josh.

-During entire song, our drummer JR is just keeping a beat/bass line by repeating "lalalala" in different patterns etc-
1)Infected in my mind these feelings I have inside
2)Cut off the pain these ideas are driving me insane.
1)[scream]let it come alive[/scream] my body's not my mind, Peace won't come with time. but please don't worry about me
2)I'll be sane again
1)I have time
2)Time
1)Time
2)Time to think
1)about
2)THE WORMS THE WORMS
1)They aren't real!!!! Oh God not again!!!!!!!!!!![break down sobbing]
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2)Ham.
1)made out of pancakes.
2)killed the cat
1)that ate the worms
2)that ate me alive
1)[scream]DO YOU WANT SOME HAM DO YOU WANT SOME HAM DO YOU WANT SOME HAM DO YOU WANT SOME HAM DO YOU WANT SOME HAM[/scream]
2)In my mind I can see all the little things, the little things that eat me. That eat me. That eat me...

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Alright, here's one song's worth of lyrics(2-2.5 min long track i'd guess) This was done during Algebra 2(the class where i get bored and do absolutely nothing. [ @Brutalacerate ;P]) I had also stayed up all night the previous night playing HC! :D Also it's a two voice song. The lines marked '1' are sang by your's truly. '2' parts are sang by my friend josh.

-During entire song, our drummer JR is just keeping a beat/bass line by repeating "lalalala" in different patterns etc-
1)Infected in my mind these feelings I have inside
2)Cut off the pain these ideas are driving me insane.
1)[scream]let it come alive[/scream] my body's not my mind, Peace won't come with time. but please don't worry about me
2)I'll be sane again
1)I have time
2)Time
1)Time
2)Time to think
1)about
2)THE WORMS THE WORMS
1)They aren't real!!!! Oh God not again!!!!!!!!!!![break down sobbing]
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2)Ham.
1)made out of pancakes.
2)killed the cat
1)that ate the worms
2)that ate me alive
1)[scream]DO YOU WANT SOME HAM DO YOU WANT SOME HAM DO YOU WANT SOME HAM DO YOU WANT SOME HAM DO YOU WANT SOME HAM[/scream]
2)In my mind I can see all the little things, the little things that eat me. That eat me. That eat me...

We need a "o_o;;;" rating.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
I sit there with my grid-notepad and design websites. Shoot me now.
Either that or I create poetry, (I try to).
I'd love to hear some of your poetry :)