• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Creative server information update (WIP)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
creativetitle.png
Co-server sponsered by Disposable Heroes and Herocraft

info.png

IP: creative.hc.to

World 1: PlotMe creative map (100x100 plots)
World 2: 'Open' creative map
World 3: Private Herocraft Architect map
World 4 (if enough interest is shown): Massive-build Plotme map

generalrules.png
  • Speak English in Public chats
  • Do not spam chat, harass other players, or advertise other servers
  • No offensive or sexual constructions
  • No pixel art on the open creative map
PlotMe World

Claim a 100x100 plot for your own! All members are granted World Edit permissions, but do not fear; World Edit will only work on your plot. This means other players can't destroy what you have built if they do not have access to your plot. World edit is only available to players on PlotMe maps.

Useful commands:
  • /plotme auto - be granted a plot
  • /plotme add <player> - allows a player to build on your plot
  • /plotme deny <player> - that player can not enter your plot (the 'add' command overrides this)
  • //wand - grants you the World Edit tool
  • /spawn - teleports you to the spawn area
  • /tp <player> - teleports you to the target player
'Open' creative map

Using the grief prevention plugin, players are able to define their own regions, up to an equivalent size of 125x125! This map has no defined plots, instead, it is generated as a regular map where you can choose where you want to build. Want a cliff-side castle? Go for it! A secret underwater lair? Sounds great! Want to band together with friends and make a city? Love the idea! What you can do is only limited by what you can build! Keep an eye on this thread to learn how to earn more claimable area! (For safety reasons, world edit is not allowed on this map)

Useful commands:
  • Gold Shovel - allows you to claim building areas
  • Stick - examine the claimed areas of others
  • /abandonclaim - abandons the claim you are standing in. WARNING: ANYTHING YOU BUILT ON THE CLAM WILL BE REMOVED
  • /spawn, /tp
Herocraft Architect Map

This map is only available to Herocraft Architects. It gives them a place to freely build using the World Edit and VoxelSniper plugins for various projects for our survival server.

Massive-Build map (if interest is shown)

Think you have what it takes to set yourself above the rest? Show us what you've got on one of the other maps, and we will grant you access to a PlotMe world granting, that;s right, 200x200-sized plots. Let's see what you've got!
app.png
Fill out at hc.to/herobuild

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Are the previous WG regions for players that got plots before removed?

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
The current regions are remnants of the old system. I won't remove those regions until they have the new type of plot. i can do it manually, just didn't have time yesterday.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
UPDATE:

Thanks for bearing with me. We're trying to determine the best way of running this server. The creative server will be coming down for an indefinite amount of time tonight (Feb. 22) as things are finalized.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Sorry this is taking so long, but World Edit is shitting the bed. My original plan was to have a pre-made plot map using PlotMe, an open creative map using GriefPrevention, and an architect-only map. PlotMe and WorldEdit are supposed to work well together, but they are not. GriefPrevention and PlotMe fought, and it somehow borked WorldEdit. So now I'm likely going to have to start all over from scratch and reinstall the plugins, and then have just a PlotMe map.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
It's back online. The plan of having three worlds didn't work because the plugins wouldn't play nice. So until I hear back from a couple devs, there is only a PlotMe world, and no-one has WorldEdit permissions.

Goal:
  • World 1 - plotme world, WE perms for all
  • World 2 - open creative world, possibly using GriefPrevention
  • World 3 - Architects only, WE and voxelsnipe
Heralds please promote this as an open creative server with 100x100 plots, hosted by Herocraft

Update from the PlotMe dev: Yes I noticed that issue yesterday. I probably need to listen to more events.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Architects there is a portal from spawn you can use now. Figured out a workaround to an issue I was having.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
You should be all set Moe