• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Create more payment options for HC store?

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
So today I walked down to Shoppers and bought myself a prepaid Vanilla mastercard. I walked back to my house, went on my laptop and tried to register my card on Paypal. Apparently it won't work it gives me this message:

"This credit card has been denied by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. Or, you may want to try adding a different credit card." I went on to the server and Angyles suggested calling Paypal so I did. The only thing they told me was "Prepaid cards normally don't work.." That's it.

So basically I have a 25$ card I can't use in the HC store. If it were possible, maybe add some more payment options other than Paypal? That would be great!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
It would be nice to add a direct payment from Visa or MC if it is possible. I know not too many people have a Paypal account and do want to buy things.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
I do not have a bank account yet have a paypal... There is no reason you need a bank account. Just add the card to your account and pay with it. oO

I've also never had problems with prepaid visa cards. o;

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Looking into other options. 2pay is probably going to be accepted on the store.
Thanks! As long as it will work with pre paids i'll be happy. Paypal isn't the best and as you can see their customer service stinks. :confused:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I do not have a bank account yet have a paypal... There is no reason you need a bank account. Just add the card to your account and pay with it. oO

I've also never had problems with prepaid visa cards. o;

His card is not a Visa card it is a prepaid Mastercard, so there was an issue with Paypal.

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Looking into other options. 2pay is probably going to be accepted on the store.
Oh and when will this option be available? The longer I hold onto this card the more likely I am to lose it. :cool:

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
I have fixed the issue! I shall post a video on how to fix this issue for all of those who have had it. It was a mistake with the activation. Make sure your postal codes/Zip codes are the same on activation/billing address for Paypal. This video worked like a charm. :)Now that I know I can use prepaid cards, I shall donate for tier 4 on january. A new tier for a new year.