• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How To Create GUI Elements in Macro Mod! (Cooldowns/Mana Bar)

Rida_

TNT
@Jloy1 Would it be possible to do a exp bar with macro mod now that we lost our one that was built into minecraft?
I'm not sure. The hero experience is separate from vanilla minecraft, so I'm not sure how the macro mod could get the information from the server.

Rida_

TNT
To filter out exp spam under 1 exp, follow these steps:

First, open the chat filter.
bce9b42884.jpg

Then, enter the text you want filtered using IFMATCHES, in the next line type FILTER(), then ENDIF(), like so:
2cb73e80dc.png

And that's it! You can use it to filter any chat you want, inlcuding the No experience gained message, and the Skill cannot be sued for x.x seconds message.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
So here you are doing GUIs and all that good stuff while I'm having problems with conditional macros, don't I feel useful.
I'd say this is a useful guide, but I don't even know if it is, geesh.

Alator87

Glowing Redstone
Maybe im stupid or somewhat but, i dont know how to make this works. I do the Label like on the first post, then make the script the same way. Im trying to do it for Strike, but when i use /skill strike it dosnt run. And if i use the words needed to run the Script, only the script runs but the skills isnt used.
Really need help on this to try make my owns skills.

Edit: Sorry for my bad english D:

Edit 2: Now the bar works but the skill donst activate. (Using the macro to say: "ALATOR87 used Strike")

Last edited:

Rida_

TNT
Maybe im stupid or somewhat but, i dont know how to make this works. I do the Label like on the first post, then make the script the same way. Im trying to do it for Strike, but when i use /skill strike it dosnt run. And if i use the words needed to run the Script, only the script runs but the skills isnt used.
Really need help on this to try make my owns skills.

Edit: Sorry for my bad english D:

Edit 2: Now the bar works but the skill donst activate. (Using the macro to say: "ALATOR87 used Strike")
Can you post a picture of the script that you have so far? Also, is your name in all caps?

Alator87

Glowing Redstone
As far as i have discovered, i continue without being able to make a counter or bar for Strike but, at Lost Soul lvl 10, i get fireball and work perfectly with bar and counter.

This is the scrip that i use and yes, my user name its all caps:

$${
IFMATCHES(%CHATCLEAN%, "ALATOR87 used strike");
SET(@#strike, 5);
SETPROPERTY(STRIKECD,colour,#FFB52D00);
DO()
IF(@#strike=0);
BREAK;
ENDIF;
WAIT(1000ms);
DEC(@#strike,1);
WHILE(@#strike>0);
SETPROPERTY(STRIKECD,colour,#FF66A8FF);
ENDIF;
}$$

If i matches the first line, the bar/counter start to work but, the skill is not used. If used as a skill (/skill strike) the bar/counter dosnt start to work.

Rida_

TNT
As far as i have discovered, i continue without being able to make a counter or bar for Strike but, at Lost Soul lvl 10, i get fireball and work perfectly with bar and counter.

This is the scrip that i use and yes, my user name its all caps:

$${
IFMATCHES(%CHATCLEAN%, "ALATOR87 used strike");
SET(@#strike, 5);
SETPROPERTY(STRIKECD,colour,#FFB52D00);
DO()
IF(@#strike=0);
BREAK;
ENDIF;
WAIT(1000ms);
DEC(@#strike,1);
WHILE(@#strike>0);
SETPROPERTY(STRIKECD,colour,#FF66A8FF);
ENDIF;
}$$

If i matches the first line, the bar/counter start to work but, the skill is not used. If used as a skill (/skill strike) the bar/counter dosnt start to work.
Strike must be capitalized. The matching is exact.

Alator87

Glowing Redstone
Thank so much, but im not able to make it works. I have revised the wiki to this skill in other classes and im not so interested now on have a cooldown timer/bar for it.

The Fireball counter works fine, so theres is no problem until i get a new class and try new skills.

Also, i designed the mana bar and stamina bar with numerical counters and works perfectly ^^

PS: If someone its interested i can post the code and a "How to" about how to make this code works for each class.

BrusLi44

Legacy Supporter 4
Can I add "IFMATCHES" inside a loop ?
It seems to be spamming the "Script terminated with uncollapsed stack: DO excepts LOOP, UNTIL or WHILE .

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
@Rida_ @Jloy1 - If you guys are still alive or if anyone knows…How do you do the label that detects wether or not you're sneaking? I wanna do this for Dreadaura

Last edited:

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
@Rida or @Jloy1 if Either of you still play, can you show me how to make one that would fill the bar if I have bloodbond on

or @w0nd3rb0yck was pretty good at this stuff so Imma tag him too (If you could tell me how to make a gui That Says "BloodBond On!" and BloodBonds Off! that would be even better :D)

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
@Rida or @Jloy1 if Either of you still play, can you show me how to make one that would fill the bar if I have bloodbond on

or @w0nd3rb0yck was pretty good at this stuff so Imma tag him too (If you could tell me how to make a gui That Says "BloodBond On!" and BloodBonds Off! that would be even better :D)
post screenshots of chat messages when it goes on and off

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
I use totemrecall which does show a message and also shows when I place one. Dosent show a message though if a totem wears out its duration. However, is it possible so that in the code, after a certain amount of time that it does not see "whiteninja1970 recalls his totem", it will automatically assume that you do not have an active totem?

And also, did you make the toggle skill gui that Jupiter also requested? I'd like the code for it so I can change it for dread aura. Thanks

EDIT: Never mind, found out how to do the dread aura gui. Still want to know my question about the totems though^^

Last edited:

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
A couple of q's for me:
1. Any ideas on making warm-up parameters?, and
2. Ideas for making coll down parameters for skills like port which don't leave a message in chat for when it is executed (at the end of the skill's warm-up)?

mCROWm

Iron
I want to know how to do the same bars that have Envenom but with Smoke, may someone help me with the code?