• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Crate Key didn't give Reward

LarryDeCable

Max Legacy Supporter
The crate key opened with no [AO] Announcement. I did recieve a microblock, but it was the consolation one. Here are the screen shots.2016-06-19_21.54.13.png

LarryDeCable

Max Legacy Supporter
Here is what they should look like. If it worked properly it would tell me I got something bad i.e gem of remorse.

Attachments

• 2016-06-19_22.02.11.png
    2016-06-19_22.02.11.png
    199.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 2016-06-19_22.02.13.png
    2016-06-19_22.02.13.png
    195.8 KB · Views: 13

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Same thing happened with me last night, opened a crate and it didn't give an open message with what I found or anything but I got a jeb head (yay :( ). It was late at night and it didn't occur to me to take a screenshot :(

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I've had this happen to me too only to receive a herobrine head, but I thought that was just a consolation prize. Never knew it had to be announced.

LarryDeCable

Max Legacy Supporter
@Kainzo just happened again at 7:57 PM CST for log checking purposes.

It gave me one TimForReal head. (Another consolation) without giving me a [AO] or any type of chat notification

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
@Kainzo just happened again at 7:57 PM CST for log checking purposes.

It gave me one TimForReal head. (Another consolation) without giving me a [AO] or any type of chat notification

From my understanding you opened a crate and got x2 crate you opened one and got a tim head without a message. So it isnt a crate key bug but a message bug

LarryDeCable

Max Legacy Supporter
From my understanding you opened a crate and got x2 crate you opened one and got a tim head without a message. So it isnt a crate key bug but a message bug
The tim head is a consolation prize, it's not just a broken message. It didn't give me the actual reward. If it did I would have got a plaque of redundancy or what not.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Crate 1's don't give prizes, just Consolations, Crate 2 Works fine, Crate 3 you can't open, and Crate 4 eats keys.