• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Crate III bug

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
I received no price or consolation when I opened an unlocked crate III.

Story:
I first unlocked the crate (III) with a golden crate key. I received an opened crate and proceeded to open it. When I opened it, I got nothing and no message appeared to tell me what I won. The unlocked crate disappeared when I used it.

I tried relogging in case the crate just went invisible in my inventory.

I'm not sure if I did something wrong or if I actually got a price. I opened a crate fine yesterday.

Details:
Happend around 20:45 BST(GMT) +1 or 13:45 EDT(EST).

Unlocking message:

upload_2015-10-10_19-55-37.png

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I received no price or consolation when I opened an unlocked crate III.

Story:
I first unlocked the crate (III) with a golden crate key. I received an opened crate and proceeded to open it. When I opened it, I got nothing and no message appeared to tell me what I won. The unlocked crate disappeared when I used it.

I tried relogging in case the crate just went invisible in my inventory.

I'm not sure if I did something wrong or if I actually got a price. I opened a crate fine yesterday.

Details:
Happend around 20:45 BST(GMT) +1 or 13:45 EDT(EST).

Unlocking message:

View attachment 10822
I tested this on 500+ crates and have not seen a 100% failure. What happens is your inventory MUST be empty (or have 2-3 slots open) to receive rewards. Please ensure you have space, when you use a key it WILL give you a crate unopened

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
I tested this on 500+ crates and have not seen a 100% failure. What happens is your inventory MUST be empty (or have 2-3 slots open) to receive rewards. Please ensure you have space, when you use a key it WILL give you a crate unopened

My inventory had some slots open (more than 3) but my hotbar was full. But it probably wasn't enough to count towards the price.

I need to be more careful next time.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
My inventory had some slots open (more than 3) but my hotbar was full. But it probably wasn't enough to count towards the price.

I need to be more careful next time.
I'm going to continue trying to reproduce this bug. It's very odd that it happened..

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm going to continue trying to reproduce this bug. It's very odd that it happened..
I talked with Xexorian about this earlier. He told me that he experienced something (I may be very mistaken) similar, that 'it' (whatever gives me the price, I believe the console) tries to give me a price that I already received and just nothing happens.

But as I said a line ago in this post, I may be severe mistaken and misunderstood the information Xexorian gave me.

I tried copying what I did but it worked fine this time. My inventory was filled similar (half my inventory empty and hotbar almost full).

upload_2015-10-24_18-27-48.png