• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Crafting is broken?

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
Something is fishy with crafting on the 'normal' server atm.

If I try to craft a lot of something, like wooden planks, then I have to do it slowly. Clicking too quickly results in the second click being 'rolled back'.
Worse is that it affects convenient inventory: shift-click crafts an entire stack of planks, it appears in the inventory then dissapears and goes back into the crafting area - with a single set of 4 planks crafted.

I don't think it is caused by the Convenient Inventory mod as I have tried a jar with only extended chat installed and the quick-clicking behaviour is still the same as described above.

Please help. Want to craft a ton of bookshelves and it is very painful atm :icon_cry:

HITMAN82

TNT
I'm not using any mods, but I have the same problem with trying to craft quickly. If I want to make 64 torchs/lumber/sticks/whatever I have to do it slowly, otherwise it reverts as I go and I end up clicking more than 16 times (16x4=64). Seems like lag tbh.

AudieMurphy135

Soulsand
HITMAN82 said:
Seems like lag tbh.
This is what I was thinking as well. The lag seems to be much worse ever since the server colocation. Right now there's only about 25 people on, and I'm getting lag that was about equivalent to having 50+ on before the colo. :/

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
i got a similar problem when crafting leather armor... :S

i crafted trousers and top fine, but then when i crafted the helmet some crazy $hit went down :S at one point i had 2 helmets, then i had none, but i lost the leather used to make the helmets. not very fun.... :(