• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Craftbook IC: MC1272 doesn't work

The Craftbook IC: MC1272 is broken. It doesn't player detect at all. The redstone and lever totally ignores the sign so it can't function.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
The Craftbook IC: MC1272 is broken. It doesn't player detect at all. The redstone and lever totally ignores the sign so it can't function.
Just tested and it is working fine. Note that MC1272 requires a clock and MC0272 is self triggering.

If you are unsure of what I mean, MC1272 must have a redstone circuit into he sign in order to trigger.

JacobBurkey

Portal
Think you mean MC0272 (It auto turns into [MC1272]S when you do 0272.
Something with 1.8 bugged with ICs though, and all of my transmitter signs were re-wrote with the same information except the brackets were removed- obviously making the rceivers useless and breaking what I had. Did you check to see if this happens to your ICs?

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Think you mean MC0272 (It auto turns into [MC1272]S when you do 0272.
Something with 1.8 bugged with ICs though, and all of my transmitter signs were re-wrote with the same information except the brackets were removed- obviously making the rceivers useless and breaking what I had. Did you check to see if this happens to your ICs?
MCs will rewrite with a "1" instead of a "0" and an "S" at the end if it is self triggering. It's just how the plugin is set up. So [MC0272] and [MC1072]S are the same thing.

In terms of transmitters/receivers, make sure you are using the proper one. MC1111 and MC0111 are both recievers, but they recieve differently.

I can see signs breaking with the update if you had them locked to yourself, as this has happened before. Though that was due to player names and the UUID thing or whatever it was.

Unless I am understanding you wrong...

JacobBurkey

Portal
MCs will rewrite with a "1" instead of a "0" and an "S" at the end if it is self triggering. It's just how the plugin is set up. So [MC0272] and [MC1072]S are the same thing.

In terms of transmitters/receivers, make sure you are using the proper one. MC1111 and MC0111 are both recievers, but they recieve differently.

I can see signs breaking with the update if you had them locked to yourself, as this has happened before. Though that was due to player names and the UUID thing or whatever it was.

Unless I am understanding you wrong...
I'm more than positive it wasn't me breaking things with the transmitters/receivers, I know which one is which and also the fact that before the 1.8 update they worked fine. After the update however, ALL of my transmitter signs were wrote with the exact same thing except without brackets, and unless someone in my town took the time to do that I don't think it was caused by a player. It doesn't really matter though, I just had to re-write the transmitters with brackets and it worked fine. I just thought it was so weird that something like this happened.