• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Craftbook Cauldron Recipes

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
#you should be able to just copy/paste all of this into the cauldron #recipe file, the number symbol denotes comments and will no effect #anything, and empty lines effect nothing.

#to make grass blocks, you need 3 dirt and 2 saplings, and you get 2 #grass blocks.
grass:3*3,6*2:2*2

#to make leaf blocks, you need 3 grass, and 3 saplings, and you get 3 l#eaf blocks.
leaves:2*3,6*3:18*3

#to make clay blocks, you need 3 dirt, 3 sand, and 1 iron block, and you #get 1 clay blocks.
clay:3*3,12*3,42*1:82*1

#to make pumpkins, you need 3 grass, 1 sapling, 1 red mushroom, and 1 #brown mushroom, and you get 1 pumpkins.
pumpkins:2*3,6*1,39*1,40*1:86*1

##################HELLBLOCKS#####################

Temp removed

###################NEW RECIPES#######################

#to make mossy cobblestone, you need 4 cobblestone, and 4 grass, and #you get 1 mossy cobblestone.

mossy:2*4,4*4:48*1

#to make Ice, you need 4 snow blocks, and 4 water source blocks, and #you get 2 ice blocks.

ice:80*4,8*4:79*2

#to make Seeds, you need 4 grass blocks, and 4 saplings, and you get 5 Seeds.

seeds:2*4,6*4:295*5

######################FAST SMELTS####################

#Fast Smelt recipes will require 5 of a smeltable material plus 1 lava #lock, and will give 5 of the smelted material. Basically spending a lava #lock to instantly smelt 5 blocks.

#fastglass is an exception to the fastsmelt rule, it takes 4 torches and 4 #sand for 4 glass, the 4 torches have to be on the bottom layer, and are #used to hold up the sand blocks so they don't fall into the cauldron's #lava.

fastsmooth:4*5,10*1:1*5

fastgold:14*5,10*1:266*5

fastiron:15*5,10*1:265*5

fastbrick:82*5,10*1:45*5

fastglass:50*4,12*4:20*4

#####################MOST #RECENT#####################
#to make Lapis Lazuli, you need 2 Obsidian, 2 Clay Blocks, and 4 #redstone wire placed in the cauldron, and you will get 1 Lapis Lazuli #blocks.

lapis:49*2,82*2,55*4:22*1

#to make snow dirt blocks, you need 4 dirt, and 4 snow blocks, and you #get 2 snow dirt blocks.

snowdirt:3*4,80*4:78*2

#to make sugarcane, you need 4 dirt, and 4 leaf blocks, and you get 1 sugarcane.

sugarcane:3*4,18*4:338*1

#to make slime balls (no purpose yet, but will likely have a use later), #you need 4 leaf blocks and 4 ice blocks, and you get 2 slime balls.

slimeball:18*4,79*4:341*2

#to make brown mushrooms, you need 4 dirt and 4 redstone wire, and #you get 1 brown mushrooms.

bmush:3*4,55*4:39*1

#to make red mushrooms, you need 4 grass and 4 redstone wire, and #you get 2 red mushrooms.

rmush:2*4,55*4:40*1

#to make yellow flowers, you need 1 Log, 3 leaf blocks, and 4 torches, #and you get 1 yellow flowers.

#yflower:17*1,18*3,50*4:37*1

#to make red flowers, you need 1 Log, 3 leaf blocks, and 4 redstone #torches, and you get 1 red flowers.

#rflower:17*1,18*3,75*4:38*1

#to make Coco Beans, you need 4 dirt blocks, 1 clay block, and 1 water #square(arrange the blocks to contain the water in a corner on top #layer, so it doesn't extinguish the lava below) and you get 2 coco #beans.
cocob:3*4,82*1,8*1:351:3*2

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Is the recipe changed for clay blocks? I saw in the arcanium that its different on the sign but the recipe displayed is the same.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
No gab, I tried the recipe posted on the sign. No matter how you arrange the items it always makes grass block and drops the sand into the lava, ruining the cauldron.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Symbolite people were complaining the recipes were too easy so kainzo changed them earlier today so that some of them take even harder to gather materials to make, and give you less as well.

Guide hasn't changed the recipes, so if some dont work thats why, although kain might have just changed the amount you get.

Saber993

Legacy Supporter 5
lapis should be 4 obby 4 clay now

Also, cocoa beans are still broken, ignore kainzo's "whats new" post about it :p

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
shoot I just printed these out with the last of my ink...

can we get a updated list WHEN its finished?

Saber993

Legacy Supporter 5
I have word from one of my citizens that the clay recipe only yields one clay block- I think this was one that should have been left as is if that's really the case. 1 iron block is a little much for one clay block.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I just tried the recipe for glowstone... Is it changed again?

TheTXLibra

Legacy Supporter 8
"#to make red flowers, you need 1 Log, 3 leaf blocks, and 4 redstone #torches, and you get 3 red flowers."

This does not appear to work, whether the torches are in the on or off state.

Also, leaf block recipe is only returning 3 leaf blocks, not 5.

Aesi

Legacy Supporter 3
Seems like all the recipes were nerfed and glowstone was removed. Kainzo should post the changes....

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I say wait until recipes are officially re-released... So far it isn't worth it to try any recipes that have changed...

Aesi

Legacy Supporter 3
Using Cauldrons is just a complete waste of time now. Bringing almost every single recipe to 1 is a horrible idea. I can understand nerfing important blocks, but not nerfing stuff like mossy cobblestone, mushrooms, etc. Bring those up a little bit, like half of what they used to be...