• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cowcium's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowcium

TNT
I wish to join HeroCraft because I've long reminisced the days I spent playing it with my friends; and I'd like to start over in the game. I was allured by the servers RPG aspect along with the factions; I could spend hours roleplaying. I played Herocraft over a year ago, as you may notice from the award(?) on my profile, and would like to reignite my journey into the role playing server.

Thanks to whoever spent the time reading this application. Enjoy your day.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: Cowcium
  2. Location & Age: Australia, 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: NA
  4. Referral(s): NA
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: No
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCC7
I wish to join HeroCraft because I've long reminisced the days I spent playing it with my friends; and I'd like to start over in the game. I was allured by the servers RPG aspect along with the factions; I could spend hours roleplaying. I played Herocraft over a year ago, as you may notice from the award(?) on my profile, and would like to reignite my journey into the role playing server.

Thanks to whoever spent the time reading this application. Enjoy your day.

Just so everything matches what is your correct date of birth?

Status
Not open for further replies.