• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Courtliness' whitelist application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft In-game name: Courtliness

Location & Age: Tucson, Arizona(MTS) 19

Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):I usually did the banning on my old server.

Referral(s): Seantking

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Seantking recommended the server so here I am.:)

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Nope, Ill probably vote if the server is nice though.

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yep.

Reason you should be accepted: Ive been an owner/head of staff, admin and moderator on several servers like Felthedonia. I also have some experience making classes with heroes. Mmm.. I like to build/pvp but I cant pvp right now because I broke my laptop and im currently using an old desktop lol.

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCC11

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft In-game name: Courtliness

Location & Age: Tucson, Arizona(MTS) 19

Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):I usually did the banning on my old server.

Referral(s): Seantking

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Seantking recommended the server so here I am.:)

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Nope, Ill probably vote if the server is nice though.

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yep.

Reason you should be accepted: Ive been an owner/head of staff, admin and moderator on several servers like Felthedonia. I also have some experience making classes with heroes. Mmm.. I like to build/pvp but I cant pvp right now because I broke my laptop and im currently using an old desktop lol.

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCC11

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Also please explain this ban:

[username] => Courtliness
[issuer] => Malvagio87
[server] => c.nerd.nu
[reason] => griefing on S. appeal at nerd.nu/appeal nerd.nu/appeal
[time] => 2011-11-10 17:33:29
)

What is your relationship to: Drohhan

Hes a friend I usually talk to on skype, we both got invited by seantking and oscarfouz364 to the server.

Also please explain this ban:

[username] => Courtliness
[issuer] => Malvagio87
[server] => c.nerd.nu
[reason] => griefing on S. appeal at nerd.nu/appeal nerd.nu/appeal
[time] => 2011-11-10 17:33:29
)

I dont even know what server that is so I dont know anything about that.

So you two do not live together?
Nope, Im guessing youre asking because both accounts on this website logged my ip address? For whatever reason he was having trouble creating the account so he asked me to make it for him. Hope that answers your question. :b

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Nope, Im guessing youre asking because both accounts on this website logged my ip address? For whatever reason he was having trouble creating the account so he asked me to make it for him. Hope that answers your question. :b

Except the IP address matches HIS in Ohio not yours.

Except the IP address matches HIS in Ohio not yours.
Mmm thats a bit strange. I made my account first and after I posted my application I made his and logged out so that he could do what he needed to. Either way Ill log into minecraft so you can see my actual ip address through the console if you want?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Mmm thats a bit strange. I made my account first and after I posted my application I made his and logged out so that he could do what he needed to. Either way Ill log into minecraft so you can see my actual ip address through the console if you want?

That will not help.

Every single post you have made is from Ohio and since we do not allow alt accounts that is exactly what this looks like.

That will not help.

Every single post you have made is from Ohio and since we do not allow alt accounts that is exactly what this looks like.

Well were both on skype right now, if you want Ill add you to the call to prove Im not Tony, McCourtliness is my username go ahead and add me. Seantking, oscarfouz and Tyler (a mod I think) on this server can all testify that were different people.

I have no idea who that is so why would you say you think they are a Mod here?
Oh lmfao I guess hes just a member, nevermind. I can see why this would all look pretty suspicious especially since I just thought I knew a moderator but the offer still stands if you want to come on skype.

Im about to go check my settings on this website to see if me changing the time zone setting altered my ip into his, im going to post again right after i change it to see if it was that.

EDIT: Nevermind It still said Mountain time on it so i guess it wasnt that, im about to restart my firefox because i havent closed it since I made our accounts.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh lmfao I guess hes just a member, nevermind. I can see why this would all look pretty suspicious especially since I just thought I knew a moderator but the offer still stands if you want to come on skype.

Im about to go check my settings on this website to see if me changing the time zone setting altered my ip into his, im going to post again right after i change it to see if it was that.

He is not even whitelisted whoever that is.

He is not even whitelisted whoever that is.
cranberryman45 or whatever was his username was is the name you search on skype lol I dont know his minecraft username.[DOUBLEPOST=1356800256][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok restarted firefox, did the problem get solved?

I am not sure why you think restarting your browser will fix it...
Well at this point im trying anything because I dont know why MY ip address is shown as his. Im in Arizona and hes in Ohio, If it wasnt my browser or the websites time zone setting, its a bug and it should get fixed. Not to mention if the first bug that wouldnt let Tony make an account didnt exist I wouldnt have had to make an account for him. I guess if you want Ill go make another email and another account on this website to see if it still happens?

Did you verify that the Tyler im talking about is the same Tyler than you know on skype? You havent responded to anything I say about coming onto skype and you thought cranberryman45 was his minecraft username so im guessing you dont have skype or you dont have him added? If you do then just right click his name and view his profile to get his username.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Well at this point im trying anything because I dont know why MY ip address is shown as his. Im in Arizona and hes in Ohio, If it wasnt my browser or the websites time zone setting, its a bug and it should get fixed. Not to mention if the first bug that wouldnt let Tony make an account didnt exist I wouldnt have had to make an account for him. I guess if you want Ill go make another email and another account on this website to see if it still happens?

Did you verify that the Tyler im talking about is the same Tyler than you know on skype? You havent responded to anything I say about coming onto skype and you thought cranberryman45 was his minecraft username so im guessing you dont have skype or you dont have him added? If you do then just right click his name and view his profile to get his username.

I do not know any Tyler on Skype, you said Tyler so I thought you meant a player on HCO named Tyler12343

Okay so I log into Skype speak to you all and that tells me what exactly? That you are different people? Okay and that tells me you are all different people on the server how? Exactly it does not.

I am just confused on how you made the accounts yet the posts are all being posted from an Ohio IP address

Status
Not open for further replies.