• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Council App] HelsEch

HelsEch

ICE ICE ICE!
  1. Minecraft IGN: HelsEch
  2. Position applying for: Rules Council
  3. Age|Timezone: 24 | EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since Dec. 2010
  5. Why do you think you would make a good Council Member?: I'd say I'm generally rule-focused with the only time I ever broke a Herocraft rule was quite literally a slip of the tongue, which never happened again in my nearly 6 year run on the server. All that time playing on the server has given me a fair amount of perspective of how rules have changed over the years and how the server has changed with them, though I'll admit to some more recent gaps. I've written long, thought-out discussions on this forum and my character profile that is now on the wiki also displays my ability to write detailed passages on a subject. I beleive that not only am I fully capable of performing a discourse with the other Rules Council memebers and come to resolved conclusions, but that I can bring out more from them by stimulating them with ideas from a different perspective of the game in a thorough manner.
  6. What is your play-style and what do you like to do in game?: I'm a roleplayer first and a PvE'er second. I don't really build and I can give suggestions at best on design. My roleplay prohibits me from being directly involved in PvP.
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: This is my first staff application I've ever submitted. Please judge me fairly for the position.