• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ContinuousX's Mute Apeal

ContinuousX

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: ContinuousX
Muted by: I don't actually know
Time of mute: a while ago, i barely even recall
Channel: Trade
Reason for mute: Excessive use of chat incorrectly (spam)
Your story: From what i recall i was using the trade chat ask question about prices,my questions were answered and i was done with that channel.The reason why i think i was muted was because i din't swich channels after that and ended up mistakenly typing what was meant for local into trade many times.I dont recall to well the happenings.but I'm sure such will not happen again now that i have Tabbychat working and im can make sure im talking in the right channel.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: ContinuousX
Muted by: I don't actually know
Time of mute: a while ago, i barely even recall
Channel: Trade
Reason for mute: Excessive use of chat incorrectly (spam)
Your story: From what i recall i was using the trade chat ask question about prices,my questions were answered and i was done with that channel.The reason why i think i was muted was because i din't swich channels after that and ended up mistakenly typing what was meant for local into trade many times.I dont recall to well the happenings.but I'm sure such will not happen again now that i have Tabbychat working and im can make sure im talking in the right channel.

It was not a mistype, you were asked to take it out of trade and you still continued to chat in it.

The mute will stand for another week. Tag me on Monday September 23rd to remove it.