• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Continuous crashing?

G4M3R_117

TNT
Hi so lately I've been having issues with my Minecraft crashing very often, this is mostly a problem in pvp as I am scared to run away causing my connection to have to load new chunks very often which causes a _Out of memory_ error,

The reason it kind of scares me is if I were to d/c when in pvp I would be classified as pvp logging.
So I'm asking if anyone has any idea's on how to fix this! Thanks.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
It's probly your computer broseph. Try to play on something with more memory to allocate to your Java. I always run out of memory when I get killed on my laptop xD

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
Running out of memory is an easy fix. It's not actually your laptop having "memory issues" It's just that you have an outdated java or are running a .minecraft file with mods that overwhelm your laptop. With the hero's plugin as large as it is I would recommend deleting .minecraft, and all your versions of java and sun java and just re-installing both minecraft and java as if you had just gotten the laptop. If it still persists then it may be some other issues that I'm not as familiar with since there are tons of different errors that can cause a minecraft crash.

G4M3R_117

TNT
Lol@me not using a laptop ._.,

I remember having this issue with Minecraft 1.3 a long time ago, but that was because of java so I update my java all the time now, the only mods I run are Rei's minimap and imp chat if its working.

Thanks for the help and I know its sad but my PC just isnt fit to handle Minecraft very well sometimes, I can probably thank household siblings for a virus now I think about it. Guess I'll just wipe the whole thing xD Anyway I'll figure it all out somehow.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Almost everyone crashes, stupid notch's RAM hungry minecraft :S

The main reason people crash is if they suddenly loads in filled chunks(redstone) (towns) (etc)
Then you just crash.

kongrave

Portal
I get out of memory errors half the time and minecraft just closes without warning the other half.
It happens so frequently too.

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
I have two computers. One runs a HD realistic texture pack with no lag, Reis Minimap and imp chat and never crashes with an average 170 FPS. The other computer runs minecraft with a default texture pack, no mods, a few crashes, and an average of 20 FPS. You can guess which computer I like more.