• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Contest for $5 donation. (Tier 0 only)

look_out

Legacy Supporter 3
I want in
IGN: Look_out
Hero: Ninja
Level: 38

Edit: im lvl 39
Editx2: lvl 40
Editx3: lvl 41

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Why a sword and not fists? Fist fights last a bit longer and everyone does the same fist damage currently, even monks whose will be higher later on.

Also, can I fight the winner since its tier 0 only? =P

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Really? I thought Kain hadn't gotten around to actually changing any of the damage modifiers yet, since swords/mobs/tools damage isn't changed at all or restricted to doing damage by class.

Well, if he did, then YAY. If monks have been edited maybe that means the other damage modifiers will be on their way in sometime in the near future.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Yay for Brutal =D Can you tell when skills are used that aren't announced in chat as being used?

That was my main reason for recommending fists since you can't bind them(and the fight is longer), but if an admin warns them about cheating they will take it seriously.

I'm going to slap someone's shit with my fists.

I'm in.

Warrior.

Level 39 I think.

IGN : TornadoWatch

Good to see Brutal is going to make sure there's no cheating.