• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Constant crashing

Strikerdude

ICE ICE ICE!
This last week I'll just be playing then suddenly screen will freeze up and ill crash, well normally i would not be posting this kind of thing on here, except that i rarely ever crashed before, but now just this week i have crashed maybe 15 times? and for the past 15 mins i will log on and everything will be fine then ill crash again, and now i cant even log in. So i was wondering did you guys implement something just this last weekend?

Strikerdude

ICE ICE ICE!
Client issues - not enough information.

Update java, re-install MC, try VANILLA.

java is up to date I just installed MC its been used for nothing except herocraft, Northeaster has been having the exact same problem as me.

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
I also get random freezes... It just freezes, 0 FPS (we all know that, but lol), and then on the upper left corner, it says "Minecraft 1.7.2 (Not Responding) and that ranges from a duration of 10 seconds to over 1 minute... After which, when it recovers, it says I lost connection with the same old error(s). It can get annoying, as it can randomly happen, and I had it happen a couple of times in the middle of PvP. But I still get on and play fine, it occurs a bit less for me now...

Minecraft 1.7.2 with Optifine and LiteLoader with Macro Mod only

TL;DR I also have Java 1.8_u5 (still in beta, not open for public use yet, I decided to use 1.8 instead of 1.7u55 because of the performance improvements that 1.8 offered)

Strikerdude

ICE ICE ICE!
I also get random freezes... It just freezes, 0 FPS (we all know that, but lol), and then on the upper left corner, it says "Minecraft 1.7.2 (Not Responding) and that ranges from a duration of 10 seconds to over 1 minute... After which, when it recovers, it says I lost connection with the same old error(s). It can get annoying, as it can randomly happen, and I had it happen a couple of times in the middle of PvP. But I still get on and play fine, it occurs a bit less for me now...

Minecraft 1.7.2 with Optifine and LiteLoader with Macro Mod only

TL;DR I also have Java 1.8_u5 (still in beta, not open for public use yet, I decided to use 1.8 instead of 1.7u55 because of the performance improvements that 1.8 offered)
I think your minecraft is just crashing because computer problems but when I crash it's just my connection to the server, my minecraft still works and I can still use the internet so it's not my internet either...

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I think your minecraft is just crashing because computer problems but when I crash it's just my connection to the server, my minecraft still works and I can still use the internet so it's not my internet either...
Honestly, it might just be the fact that you're on 1.7.2
I know some people had this problem when using anything other than 1.7.9

I also get better performance on 1.7.9 despite having OptiFine installed on 1.7.2 (Although, I still play 1.7.2 but I have never experienced these random crashes. I do get kicked once in a while though)

Strikerdude

ICE ICE ICE!
Honestly, it might just be the fact that you're on 1.7.2
I know some people had this problem when using anything other than 1.7.9

I also get better performance on 1.7.9 despite having OptiFine installed on 1.7.2 (Although, I still play 1.7.2 but I have never experienced these random crashes. I do get kicked once in a while though)
Ah okay, well still kind of a problem because a majority of the people on the server are on 1.7.2 because the macro mod only works in 1.7.2. (If you know of a macro mod for 1.7.9 tell me). I mean it doesn't make it unplayable but just like every once in a while I will just crash every time I try to log in.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Striker I'm sorry I really do think it is your internet.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Or your game itself is stuffing around.