• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Consecration Buff

madcow22

Legacy Supporter 3
I believe Consecration should be buffed, It seems like an extremely useless skill in PvP, and partially in PvE.

Unlike Consecration, Desecration harms people and all mobs and also slows them. Now the slow seems fine but the fact that Consecration only harms UNDEAD mobs and does not hurt people or all mobs seems very unfair.

Suggestion: I am not saying that Consecration needs to hurt all people and all mobs like Desecration but if something could get added to it like a heal or a 15% damage reduction on party members but would not affect the Crusader that uses the skill, I think that would make it a much better skill.

Last edited:

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
I believe Consecration should be buffed, It seems like an extremely useless skill in PvP, and partially in PvE.

Unlike Consecration, Desecration harms people and all mobs and also slows them. Now the slow seems fine but the fact that Consecration only harms UNDEAD mobs and does not hurt people or all mobs seems very unfair.

Suggestion: I am not saying that Consecration needs to hurt all people and all mobs like Desecration but if something could get added to it like a heal or a 15% damage reduction on party members but would not affect the Crusader that uses the skill, I think that would make it a much better skill.
I'll look into adding something you suggested, and perhaps increasing the width of it as it seems kind of small.

EmilyRoseV

Legacy Supporter 6
^ Please do this. On my grandmaster I never ever use the skill and legendary classes are only supposed to have useful skills unlike t1's and t2's. The t1' and t2's have a lot of un needed skills.

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
^ Please do this. On my grandmaster I never ever use the skill and legendary classes are only supposed to have useful skills unlike t1's and t2's. The t1' and t2's have a lot of un needed skills.
Emily you liar. You use it all the time. I leveled with you. Remember? Sillyyyy