• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Connection issues fix.

Ayohae

TNT
This is a great find! Thank you!

EDIT: I'm down from 1200-1500ms to 100-200ms after this fix.

Nightroado

Obsidian
It would have to be for those specifically suffering from 1200-1500 ms ping for whatever reason regardless of the server in Minecraft. The rest of us would not benefit from this.

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3
I was having 1500+ ms and my game was unplayable on all multiplayer servers. Did some research and finally found this thread with a jar file that fixes a java connection error.

Kainzo asked me to post this here.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1461783-fixing-lag-and-freezing-when-joining-a-mp-server/

If this helps anyone, good.
WOWOWOWOW! I always wondered why I got 3000ms! Saw this post and figured "why the hell not". And it worked. 10/10, would install again.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Was that directed to Goonswarm or me? heh
Can you please clear my I.P or whatever it is that blocks my connection? I'm at my other house with new ISP (haven't port-fowarded yet.. do I need to?) and whenever I log in my chunks take forever to load and I time out.
WOWOWOWOW! I always wondered why I got 3000ms! Saw this post and figured "why the hell not". And it worked. 10/10, would install again.
Didn't work for me e_e

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Can you please clear my I.P or whatever it is that blocks my connection? I'm at my other house with new ISP (haven't port-fowarded yet.. do I need to?) and whenever I log in my chunks take forever to load and I time out.

Didn't work for me e_e
If you are able to even attempt to login - your IP is clear.

arcanegrove

Obsidian
Also, would it fix the problem when alot of people is on? Because unless I'm using an eff3 pick or a lot of people are on, I don't really get lag.