• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Connection error

ZenZiggy

Legacy Supporter 4
9mqm.png

Every time I re-open my MC It won't let me connect to HC so I have to edit the address or direct connect.
Is there any way that I could fix this?

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
9mqm.png

Every time I re-open my MC It won't let me connect to HC so I have to edit the address or direct connect.
Are you playing on a new PC that you haven't successfully ran Minecraft Multiplayer / Herocraft on yet?

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
9mqm.png

I've been getting this since yesterday. Thanks for alerting me that I could edit the address to get in - that's working for me now. I was running out of addresses for the server that I could remember.

@Danda, @Rumblestikk would it be ok to move this thread to Bug Reporting, please? If that's ok with @ZenZiggy.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
I've been getting this and I'm not sure if its the modpack or just the server. I'll have to do some digging - just cant still my schedule frees up over the weekend. Hang tight guys!

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
To clarify, I get "end of stream" coming up very quickly and can't join on any addresses already entered. I can only join by using a new address or retyping an existing address. It's been happening for about 24 hours for me.

ZenZiggy

Legacy Supporter 4
To clarify, I get "end of stream" coming up very quickly and can't join on any addresses already entered. I can only join by using a new address or retyping an existing address. It's been happening for about 24 hours for me.
Yeah re-typing the existing address has been working for me, double clicking doesn't seem to work for me, it gives me the "end of stream" error.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
This happens when you connect to fast - remove all addreses except 'hub.hc.to' - there's a network throttle to prevent attacks and other things.

@gabizou may have changed some settings but I havent personally seen any issues lately.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
This happens when you connect to fast - remove all addreses except 'hub.hc.to' - there's a network throttle to prevent attacks and other things.

@gabizou may have changed some settings but I havent personally seen any issues lately.

It's still happening even with just hub on the server list.