• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Connecting to Herocraft

Strikerdude

ICE ICE ICE!
Every time I log into herocraft it connects me to the test server, which was where i was, but then after about 5 seconds I get kicked and it says you logged in from another location... I have been using the same computer for the last few months.

EDIT: after repeatedly logging in it finally worked but I still cannot reconnect every so often

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Every time I log into herocraft it connects me to the test server, which was where i was, but then after about 5 seconds I get kicked and it says you logged in from another location... I have been using the same computer for the last few months.

EDIT: after repeatedly logging in it finally worked but I still cannot reconnect every so often
Either
1. You got Hacked... Isnt it Common Sence if you logged in from another connection YOU PROBBOBLY LOGGED IN FROM ANOTHER LOCATION XD
2. It Lags and it dosnt d/c in the time you d/c so your still online and when you get back on it kicks both accounts for being in use at the same time