• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Conduit Planning for Haven

TMXSlash

Iron
Are you over the age of 14?: Yes, I'm 18.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: A long time ago, I started when it was 1.3 beta
How long have you been on Herocraft?: couple of days.
What would you say your expertise in Minecraft is?: I am realy good at combat, mining and building. I also know alot about the game
What do you plan on choosing for your combat/profession class in the new map?: caster or rogue
What can you offer to Conduit?: Im just trying to help in any way.
What towns have you previously been in? (If any): none
Are you able to speak with skype?: sure. my Skype is TMXSlash1
I decided to join this town because my friend Superlode is already in.

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Accepted TMXSlash! Im guessing you are already in the same timezone as superlode, coords and blah blah bohoogala incoming. :)

Are you over the age of 14?: Yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 3 years
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 week
What would you say your expertise in Minecraft is?: Architecture & Planning
What do you plan on choosing for your combat/profession class in the new map?: Rogue
What can you offer to Conduit?: Artist by trade (IRL), so good aesthetic, basic redstone knowledge, and an obsession with detail
What towns have you previously been in? (If any): NA
Are you able to speak with skype?: Maybe. I do not have a microphone on my current computer.

bayoton

Wood
Are you over the age of 14?: yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2 years
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3 days
What would you say your expertise in Minecraft is?: PvP
What do you plan on choosing for your combat/profession class in the new map?: pyromancer
What can you offer to Conduit?: mine for the town
Are you able to speak with skype?: yes​

Ultanian

Portal
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3 days
What would you say your expertise in Minecraft is?: PvP
What do you plan on choosing for your combat/profession class in the new map?: pyromancer
What can you offer to Conduit?: mine for the town
Are you able to speak with skype?: yes​
Accepted, you will be sent coords and chat password.

Nate Olson

Gold
Are you over the age of 14?: No, I am 13, but I heard Conduit was flexible on this rule as long as the player is mature. Please don't hold my age against me when considering my application. Thank you.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since I was 11, so about 2.5 years.
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I am fairly new. I joined Herocraft around a week ago.
What would you say your expertise in Minecraft is?: I am very good with redstone. I am also really creative. I would say out of all Minecraft players I am in around the 65th percentile.
What do you plan on choosing for your combat/profession class in the new map?: I dont know much about combat classes (Herocraft has a complicated plugin), but I plan on being a farmer because I can make a pretty huge farm if I have the space, and I check on my farms often.
What can you offer to Conduit?: Like I said, I am very skilled with redstone (I don't mean to brag, I really don't, but I can make a redstone calculator). I will bring a very creative ( and big) style of building to Conduit and I will abide by every one of Conduit's rules. I will be respectful to ALL town members, regarless of who they are or what they are like.
What towns have you previously been in? (If any): I just joined, so I have not joined in any town yet, except for one very informal invitation, but I said that Conduit was the town for me.:D
Are you able to speak with skype?: No, I'm sorry.

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Sounds great, accepted Nate Olson! Get ingame with me or ult, he only plays on weekends though, to get coords and such and such. By your app, souunds like you would like either Engineer, or farmer, both of which would be useful. :)

Nate Olson

Gold
At the moment my singleplayer redstone world seems to have been deleted (probably by my brother) but I am working on a redstone calculator, so i can send pics of that.

Attachments

• 2013-11-13_19.23.29.png
    2013-11-13_19.23.29.png
    101.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 2013-11-13_19.23.51.png
    2013-11-13_19.23.51.png
    321.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 2013-11-13_19.23.16.png
    2013-11-13_19.23.16.png
    365.7 KB · Views: 7

Nate Olson

Gold
I am planning on becoming a Farmer, and would like to make a town farm. I will not use many town supplies (just probably some bonemeal and seeds). I'll gather all other crops on my own. it will be public, for the whole town to use, and I will check on it very frequently. I just need a place to make it and permission to do so.

dickovich

Dirt
Are you over the age of 14?: Turning 14 this year
How long have you been on Herocraft?: couple days
What would you say your expertise in Minecraft is?: collecting resources and a bit of building
What do you plan on choosing for your combat/profession class in the new map?: Not sure yet
What can you offer to Conduit?: Just to help where ever I can and be friendly
Are you able to speak with skype?: not atm

Ultanian

Portal
Recreating this as a more "official" thread. Will now be under townships and be updated more often, thank you!

A7Xrules99

Dirt
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 3 Years
How long have you been on Herocraft?: About 2 weeks
What would you say your expertise in Minecraft is?: Building and mining (Also im good with farming and gathering supplies)
What do you plan on choosing for your combat/profession class in the new map?: I plan on being a Dragoon or Disciples. I hope to be either and enchanter or smith.
What can you offer to Conduit?: I am a a loyal citizen and i could help expand the town and gather needed supplies.
What towns have you previously been in? (If any): None
Are you able to speak with skype?: Yes my Skype name is A7Xrules17

Im also freinds with Ironmikepoke and we skype all the time. Im known by Mustardmanmcgee as that lazy guy he was going to interveiw on the server but then proceeded to give me the link.

A7Xrules99

Dirt
What would you say your expertise in Minecraft is?: Building and mining (Also im good with farming and gathering supplies)
What do you plan on choosing for your combat/profession class in the new map?: I plan on being a Dragoon or Disciples. I hope to be either and enchanter or smith.
What can you offer to Conduit?: I am a a loyal citizen and i could help expand the town and gather needed supplies.

Im also freinds with Ironmikepoke and we skype all the time. Im known by Mustardmanmcgee as that lazy guy he was going to interveiw on the server but then proceeded to give me the link.

A7Xrules99

Dirt

A7Xrules99

Dirt
Sorry i didnt mean to upload so many times my internet was laggy and it was not showing that i had posted it. My apologies! :D