• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Conduit Planning for Haven

plopmand

Gold
I'm on the server right now, but I can't seem to see you or any of the others, either you aren't there or you don't notice my messages on the chat, since I've trying to get a hold of you and some of the others. Thanks

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
@ArchitectForAny I'm not sure it's legal to have citizenship in two towns, plus stealing from your town is illegal... However other than that looks good! Accepted! Get on anytime around 2 pm-9pm Easter central time to see me.

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok, some news: Nastala has resigned from the town and has no more connections with us. The current citizens are: @rainmotokian, Mustardmanmcgee, @UltNachopony, @ArchitectForAny, @plopmand, @Docxm7 , and @Raiusninja. A whopping 7 citizens! Also, @Raiusninja, you haven't been on in a while, a week at the most, is something up? As a side-note, we need everyone in game to sign the town charter, by typing /town sign Conduit. From now on, if you join the town, you will be sent a message via these forums telling you our chat channel as well as our town site location.

-Mustardmanmcgee, senior grunt of Vigil, Co-Mayor of Conduit

Last edited:

Docxm7

Glowing Redstone
I've already signed the charter, but seriously, when is the town going to b up?

Last edited:

Voylin

Coal
Are you over the age of 14?: Is 18 high ennough? XD
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: For a couple of years :p
How long have you been on Herocraft?: almost a year :D
What would you say your expertise in Minecraft is?: building
What do you plan on choosing for your combat/profession class in the new map?: Necromancer and farmer
What can you offer to Conduit?: My life! ^^
What towns have you previously been in? (If any): Belegost
Are you able to speak with skype?: Yep (altough my english isn't great :p)

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Accepted! We need all the help we can get, haha.. Ill get in game, well, i already am and so are you. Passcode for chat and cooords incoming.

LeroyMcGee

Stone
Are you over the age of 14?: yes 18 turn 19 in 8 days
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 4 years
How long have you been on Herocraft?:Just Started
What would you say your expertise in Minecraft is?: Mining, Farming and Building. I'm terrible at pvp.
What do you plan on choosing for your combat/profession class in the new map?: either Farmer or Miner
What can you offer to Conduit?: Mining or Farming if its need but I'm open to anything
What towns have you previously been in? (If any): N/A
Are you able to speak with skype?: Yes

Edenios

Glowing Redstone
Are you over the age of 14?: Yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 3-4 Years
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3 weeks
What would you say your expertise in Minecraft is?: Very Experienced
What do you plan on choosing for your combat/profession class in the new map?: Pyromancer or Ranger/ Merchant
What can you offer to Conduit?: I can offer man power, resources and buildinngs
What towns have you previously been in? (If any): None
Are you able to speak with skype?: I need to download
[/quote]

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
@LeroyMcGee Accepted! And another miner besides me would be MUCH appreciated :) Get ingame any time between 5pm-9pm Easter Central Time (I live in the central U.S.A) to see me, and get the chat/password for conduit/raub and our coords.

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok we have some problems with logging on, and when people are gonna be on at what time. I need to know everyone's time zone, very soon. This is a problem that I never see anyone on because we all are in different time zones.... @UltNachopony I REALLY need that time zone question on the app. Seriously if you have nothing to do then please do it, this is very important.

mario3206

Iron
Are you over the age of 14?: No (13)
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2 years
How long have you been on Herocraft?: about a week
What would you say your expertise in Minecraft is?: mining and redstone
What do you plan on choosing for your combat/profession class in the new map?: Ranger, Miner
What can you offer to Conduit?: Anything, Mostly Mining
What towns have you previously been in? (If any): none
Are you able to speak with skype?: no

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
@ArchitectForAny I'm having some problems getting in touch with you ingame. What's your time zone? Also when in this time zone of yours do
You usually play? All this would be INCREDIBLY useful information which I can then use to determine when you will be on. :)

LightTheAbsol

Legacy Supporter 3
Are you over the age of 14?: yes. I turned 14 about 3 months ago.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2-3 years
How long have you been on Herocraft?: about a month. I have had a account on the forum page for a long time, but never played until now
What would you say your expertise in Minecraft is?: I'm good at everything. building, combat, and I'm good with Redstone for the most part
What do you plan on choosing for your combat/profession class in the new map?: I don't really know :) I have been on the run from mobs and players for the last few days so I never got a chance to sit down and read what all the classes and profs do. I will choose when I can just rest for a while
What can you offer to Conduit?: A solid defender and builder. I like making defenses more then attacking them. that's mainly the reason I like pvp servers, as in single player, you set up a mile high wall only to get nothing to attack you :)
What towns have you previously been in? (If any): none.
Are you able to speak with skype?: no. and it will never happen. my pc refuses to download it, and I do not have a compatible headset. sorry :(