• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Concern about possible cheating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psyicele

Wood
I was with my friends around our base, and a guy came along killed us a few times, then in our base when we got back he was inside the blocks, we could see his top half but his bottom half was inside, and he then what seemed like tele-ported almost instantly, and within a few seconds he had been at my friend who couldn't even see him what-so-ever as she was dying.

And my other friend said that the player was far away (the name plate was really small and distanced away) and he just appeared at him and started killing him.

Now this seems like a huge cheat to me, but I'm not entirely sure what's going on. If anyone could help I'd greatly appreciate it.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Is he a wizard, a mystic or runeblade?
Cause wizard have port and blink, which is what u expected, port to other places and sudden teleports in front of u.
And btw, if he teleports, doesnt mean he is cheating, he can have a wiz to gtp or recall, logout, port what so ever. And if that guys suddens teleports to u, he may have either recall to ur place, as he marks it in there, or blink if it is in a flat surface or simply, u are just lagging not seeing he is coming...

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
blink doesn't reach very far so if he isn't near you can rule blink out

Psyicele

Wood
I don't believe he is in the caster path, because he used a skill called 'Holy Strike' I believe, and he also used a skill that resembled 'Reckoning' from the Paladin's skills. But this makes me confused, because it LOOKED like he was shooting me with fireballs as well... So I'm just in a huge confusion.

But I don't think it was me personally lagging, because both of my friends had the same experience, couldn't see him, or saw him half through blocks.

Arturec

Soulsand
He was using the landshark skill newly introduced to the class "shapeahifter" which allows him to sink walfway into the froup and hit your feet.

On a serous note , the land shark glitch makes half his body in the ground an dit is due to desynching both on your clients part and the servers part. It isnt a cheat and he probably didnt even know he was in the ground because on his screed he woul have been normal. Also paladins get reckoning which allows them to sort of pull you. They also have soulfire which could have explained the fireballls.

Arturec

Soulsand
Excuse my bad spelling. I am one of the few that suck at typing ony phone lol. The buttons are too damned small.

vallad_centrius

Legacy Supporter 2
Hey that was me, i bought a track on Psyicele(YOU) since his(Your) karma is below 0.. i hunt bad-karma players to increase my karma, i never though you have 2 good-karma friends resulting a waste to my hunt and just lost more karma.. so i decided to camp your place.. first i only saw you, i sneaked at your back while you were digging some blocks, and i was about to kill you and use reckoning but i got this "connection time out" before i hit you, when i logged in back after 30 seconds you were with someone and you are now facing at me, making it looked like i teleported, the fireball is not actually a fireball but i used a fireaspect sword i got from SpikesLOL AKA: Essence of Souls.. and also did a soul fire buff.. well for being a paladin long, i have experienced that soul fire works on every skill i have.. so even if i use reckoning you have a chance to be set on fire, anywho.. when one of your friends came back.. i saw him dig dirt on the bottom of the mountain, thanks to him i was able to see your base and stole your stuffs

Psyicele

Wood
Understandable, I just want to make sure I'm not being cheated because of someone cheating or abusing glitches.
And I only have bad Karma from killing my friends for fun, and on accident.

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
hmmmm, I dont wanna call out hacks or anything, but I'm pretty sure Vallad is a guy i've dueled a few times in the past who I started declining duels from because weird things were happening while we'd fight

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
hmmmm, I dont wanna call out hacks or anything, but I'm pretty sure Vallad is a guy i've dueled a few times in the past who I started declining duels from because weird things were happening while we'd fight
Could just be a faulty connection on his part. Of course you can always gather evidence and post on the exploit reporting forums.

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
Question was answered. Move on to other threads, If your concerned with someones overpowered gameplay, get proof and send it to a mod over messages.

Arturec

Soulsand
I don't understand this disagree. I have experienced this glitch and I can assure you that if both people were to relog both would be normal. >.>

Such a glitch isnt on purpose, it just happens, I've seen it many times on other servers, of which I cannot name, but it is some sort of desynch.

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!

Yup, same here.

Boogeymen

TNT
Since you mentioned the player being in blocks, that may be lag. I've seen people in the ground, etc. Has to do with lag possibly.

Alias820

Iron
Personally I do not know much about the enchantments but on Roleplay servers with such skills before i have found that if my sword has a flame enchant or what not i can use it to also apply that to the skills bound to the weapon. Thus why you might have been hit by a fireball due to a ranged attack. As to the being Half in and Half out of blocks I must say that is probably just a lag fest on both your parts, and perhaps on the servers part. Many servers that have an immense number of players on it will have some dreadful lag spikes and can even dc multiple players at once. I do hope this helps a little bit at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.