• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Comment if you are playing on release?

Post down below if you are planning on playing on release and what your general plans will be and what class/proffession/gameplay style. Ill most likely be a Ninja because its fun doing backflips while shooting mobs with the bow. I usually only ever build stuff and hunt mobs, but am excited for the possibility of 5v5 wars or bigger (fingers crossed). Hopefully Kainzo adds the safe zone too and Ill try to open a town asap

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
Not sure if I'm going to be playing or not. Right now I'm doing some testing and helping with some stuff in beta but if I'm not enjoying anything other than the servers community (as shitty as it is), then I'll actually live my life outside of MC a bit

Dewyn

Retired Staff
If there's an actual server population, I might start playing/coding again.

Year's been a shitshow for me, I feel bad about not helping but I just do not have the capacity to do anything other than attempt to sort out my life and not die right now. I mean the last part in a very literal sense.

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
I'll be playing. Will just do my own leveling and see if population picks up.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Its scheduled for Oct 27th 7PM CST. However, we are still refining systems for a good launch and may push it back to Nov 3rd.

I dont want to rush this release.

Massive System Reworks
  • Combat Rework - Actions now take Stamina and other movement based negatives
  • Skill Preparation - You now have a plethora of skills to unlock and use, specialize your class based on what you want.
  • Skill Learning - just leveling wont get you skills, you'll need to find, research, discover skills.
  • Kingdoms - land ownership and war is now waged through the Kingdoms system, turn items into resourcepoints to claim land, lock chests and declare war on others.

Last edited: