• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

commanderswede's Whitelist Application

1. In-game name: commanderswede
  2. Location & Age: United States; 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): Joka10, Mig_A777
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I've been a Minecraft player since very early alpha, and have never been banned from a server. I have a lot of experience administrating on various types of servers and while I know that won't be a factor in my being accepted here, I hope it shows that I am a responsible player and will not cause any trouble. I am very interested in your server for its custom plugins(I dabble in programming and modding myself) and can definitely bring more responsible players to your server if accepted.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From the players listed under "Referral(s)," whom I've known since a creative server we used to play on
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yis.
  8. Additional Info: I'm more or less trilingual(Swedish, Spanish, English) if you ever need a translator for any reason :D

ahem swede my minecraft is MiguelA777
And congrates on your acceptance
join the town that me and joka are in Konoha
search it in the herocraft forum