• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Commander826's Application

1. In-game name: Commander826
  2. Location & Age: Chico, California 15 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):no
  4. Referral(s):greajn
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a pretty decent builder, I play by the rules and encourage others to do so. I frown strongly on greifers. I also would like to hang out with my friends; greajn and MD_Bay
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Both the above mentioned players
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?:Yes
  8. Additional Info:I play football, and do track. I have played video games for a while and I believe Minecraft is one of the best I have ever played. I also have an interest in redstone circuits and pistons. I do not have any pictures sorry.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
DO NOT bump your application, it will be handled; be patient.
Quoted from the one topic you were asked to read.
Had you read more thoroughly, you would be more patient. Since your application now has multiple posts and a proctor as the most recent poster, the chances of it being viewed are much less.

I am going to sleep, else I would review this myself. But, here is some suggested reading material while you wait for an available proctor:

Terms of service
Rules

MD_Bay

Legacy Supporter 4
Alright everything checks out.

Your excepted, please check your PM's for more info and make sure you have read the rules and ToS thoroughly.

Valera

Diamond
  1. In-game name: Commander826
  2. Location & Age: Chico, California 15 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):no
  4. Referral(s):greajn
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a pretty decent builder, I play by the rules and encourage others to do so. I frown strongly on greifers. I also would like to hang out with my friends; greajn and MD_Bay
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Both the above mentioned players
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?:Yes
  8. Additional Info:I play football, and do track. I have played video games for a while and I believe Minecraft is one of the best I have ever played. I also have an interest in redstone circuits and pistons. I do not have any pictures sorry.